corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP! CORSA C 2004 front bumper options?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP! CORSA C 2004 front bumper options?
BUCKETHEAD

User status: Offline
6th Mar 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi! just bought a 2004 sxi this week after many corsa b`s ,basically i know nothing about them.so can someone tell me what the options are and a rough price guide,is there alot out for the facelift car? and does anyone know how much the standard sxi bumper is? as im too lazy to fone vaux! cheers!
glasgow_corsa_c

User status: Offline
6th Mar 04 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BUCKETHEAD
hi! just bought a 2004 sxi this week after many corsa b`s ,basically i know nothing about them.so can someone tell me what the options are and a rough price guide,is there alot out for the facelift car? and does anyone know how much the standard sxi bumper is? as im too lazy to fone vaux! cheers!

fro front bumpers, anything will fit the front of the facelift car as long as its a FULL bumper. IF its an ad onn like the reiger etc, then u will have to see if they do one for the facelift bumper

New Poll