corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C'Mon Barca!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C'Mon Barca!
BarryAstra

User status: Offline
26th Mar 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by -Aliba-
quote:
Originally posted by BarryAstra
Celtic dont want to be MY country!...so fook them!

Totally agree Barry.

Celtic DONT want anything to do with the country they play in, or Britain for that matter

They see thereselves as irish!!!
Support and sing about the terrorists that have slaughtered so many british!!!

Fuck them.
Burn them all.

[Edited on 25-03-2004 by -Aliba-]

PMSL Rangers don;t want to play in Scotland either so STFU

think ur missing the point Vibs...were on about allegiance to country's....i.e. Celtic want to be Irish, nowt to do with what league there playin in
Hammer

27th Mar 04 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Celtic want to be irish? nah nah nah. Ill give u a lesson so u know in future to think before u open your traps. They were founded by Brother Wilfrid an irish monk who came to scotland to give the irish people who had fled their countries in starvation something to be proud of. Its a club built by irishmen for irishmen, simple.

Enough of the serious stuff anyway i heard mc leish has started drivin through speed cameras at 70mph just to get 3 points, sad state of affairs
-Aliba-

27th Mar 04 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
and what about all the crap that Rangers fans sing. sorry but both sets of fans are as biggoted as the other

I'll not argue directly about this statement, as it is a far different story, but say if it is to be true......... then why are rangers fans portrayed by the papers and basically everyone, as the bigots, and celtic as the poor sufferers???
-Aliba-

27th Mar 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarryAstra
think ur missing the point Vibs...were on about allegiance to country's....i.e. Celtic want to be Irish, nowt to do with what league there playin in

Correct.
-Aliba-

27th Mar 04 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
Celtic want to be irish? nah nah nah. Ill give u a lesson so u know in future to think before u open your traps. They were founded by Brother Wilfrid an irish monk who came to scotland to give the irish people who had fled their countries in starvation something to be proud of. Its a club built by irishmen for irishmen, simple.

Enough of the serious stuff anyway i heard mc leish has started drivin through speed cameras at 70mph just to get 3 points, sad state of affairs

Aw come on, thats doesnt mean that the scottish born celtic fans need to follow the tradition of their club and want to be irish!

And without a doubt mate, rangers have had a real bad season, however we have had something good come out of it....... the young scottish lads breaking into the first team, and also now is the time where everyone sees just how pish ricksen is

Hey, irregardless of how bad we've played........ you still cant win that domestic treble!!!

Oh, and dont start with this european pish, because i think we all know yous wont win it
MatthewR

27th Mar 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sour grapes from the rangers bhoys wooops boys
MatthewR

27th Mar 04 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SPL is such a shit league anyway i understand why they wanna fuck it off
-Aliba-

27th Mar 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sour at all.

Listening to all these daft celtic supporters. Oh and hes one of the 500 million that went to seville saying that sundays game is irrelevant..... who cares if they get beat

Now, thats just cos they realise rangers have a much better chance this time of beating them!!! When has an old firm game never meant anythn?????

Now now evisu........ the scottish league may be far from as entertaining as some, but is the english leagues, other than the premiership all that much better???

Even the premiership starts to get boring. Same 2 or 3 teams fighting for the title. Same as up here!
MatthewR

27th Mar 04 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought i would get a bite out of you Aliba u usually rise to the bait DAMN!

Seriously i think it will always be a two sided debate that will never go anywhere due to the rivalry and lets face it without rivalry would the old firm be the old firm? I doubt. End of the day its football FFS!
-Aliba-

27th Mar 04 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C'Mon Barca! 22 database queries in 0.0134680 seconds