corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » piperx viper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author piperx viper
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
25th Mar 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would it be worth getting one for a 1.4 SRi? Also i presume it wouldnt increase insurance any more than a normal piperx? Anyone know if you can them cheaper than about £200-£250?
R Lee

25th Mar 04 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get one if you want one. they're not worth the money at all. personally i think they perform better than panel, and other induction kits, but like i said they're not worth the money at all.

as for insurance, i don't think they'll mind but always better to check.
MoNkEy MaGiC

25th Mar 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got one on my Gsi, sounds nice n growls heavily after 3k than any induction kit i had before BUT ONLY with the air feed disconnected....which basically defeats the whole purpose of the viper!!!

but if u got the money to splash out then go for it, sounds mean, n looks nice under bonnet, in terms of performance didnt really notice much difference between my old KnN really but much better than standard box,

cheap option, try drilling ur box n a panel filter for now

New Poll