corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BFO cone, is it worth it or not???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BFO cone, is it worth it or not???
Graham

User status: Offline
18th Mar 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the BFO cone worth it on a 1.0l 12v, btw im going for sound not really performance as such altho i wudnt mind going a bit faster
Karnage Corsa

18th Mar 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wont get any realistic increase in bhp but as u say you are going for sound then yes go for it although the cheaper and maybe better option would be to drill your standard airbox and fit a decent panel filter mate, Regards Paul...
Gavin
Premium Member

18th Mar 04 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur get a nice sound...an if its enclosed properly u'd find ur car ride much smoother!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Graham

18th Mar 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i was going to, but i wanted summit in the engine bay u kno. i think i will drill the airbox first then buy a BFO later on
Karnage Corsa

18th Mar 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the bfo is quite loud I have heard if thats what u are after then give it a go but i think you need a decent panel filter to make a good go of it mate something like a k + n
Graham

18th Mar 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh its drilled airbox, cold air feed, and performance panel filter
Joff

18th Mar 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other than price, there's no point in choosing a panel filter & air box over any induction kit on the 1.0 12v.

Performance is never going to be a factor, so why else would you go for an induction kit other than the induction roar... of which the BFO is one of the loudest (I've heard something that rivals it but I'm not saying ).

New Poll