corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Painting Lower spoiler for Corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Painting Lower spoiler for Corsa C
Visa_king

User status: Offline
17th Mar 04 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a quick question, I have a lower spoiler I bought, that has been sprayed a dark metallic blue, but i want to fit it to my silver corsa. The paint job on the spoiler is excellent, super smooth.

Do i need to wet n dry the laquer surface, then prime, then paint, then laquer? Or do i need to remove the blue paint completely?

Thanks
broster
Premium Member

17th Mar 04 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wet and dry then paint then laquer
Red_SXi

17th Mar 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't need to remove the blue paint completely, just key it with wet&dry

New Poll