corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear coilovers
corsa col

User status: Offline
   11th Mar 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am curently building a rally car from a 1400 16v corsa b. I am looking to fit coil overs all round, and am interested in the Gaz range. I phoned the Gaz factory, and they told me that to fit 2 1/4 inch coil overs to the rear i would have to either cut a bit out of the turret top or flog it with a hammer to make room for it to fit. My question is, do all rear coilovers need this doing or is it just the Gaz ones? i have used the search function but cannot find any info on it.

Cheers

Col
corsa_godfather

11th Mar 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some do some dont.heard bout fk ones needing work on some cars but not other corsas.same with avo ones
Kris TD

11th Mar 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adam has avo ones on his rally car, damping and height adjustable all round.

New Poll