corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how much is it for a dual twin 3"?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much is it for a dual twin 3"?
uprated

User status: Offline
7th Mar 04 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im wanting a dual twin 3" on my corsa, one on each corner, but not if its gonna cost like 250 quid or something like that. It will have to be done by powerflow cos thats the nearest and only cutom exhaust place to me thats justifiably near to me. Has anyone got a dual powerflow? how much did it set you back?
Ta
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Mar 04 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest mate the best option is to ring your local powerflow and get a quote, I think if you want dual twin exits its around the £300+ mark?

Again I'm not 100% sure on this so find your local dealer and give them a ring!
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

7th Mar 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went powerflow yesterday to get a quote for a 6x4 either side cat back and they want £500
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Mar 04 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo porsche beater, what you getting done in the bodyshop?
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

7th Mar 04 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full colour code and some damage repaired on my front wing, what have u got planned for yours next?
corsa5dr

7th Mar 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was about £400, twin 3" ,cat back.

New Poll