corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which Powerflow centres make good exhausts???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which Powerflow centres make good exhausts???
digitalbanana

User status: Offline
3rd May 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do u pass the MOT then? i thought it was the law to carry a spare!
Luke1.4

3rd May 03 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_lee
R U on DRUGS???? loese the wheel well??????? WTF? why on earth would you do this?? and whats this shit about it costing a little more to go around it??? If you dont go round it how much do you think it would cost to remove the wheel well!! come on people think before you ramble complete nads. Maybe on a crappy citren where theres a wheel basket that can be removed you would loes the spare wheel but not on a corsa. Besides how stupid would you look if you got a flat.

[Edited on 03-05-2003 by Adam_lee]

Your rambling complete nads
Luke1.4

3rd May 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by digitalbanana
how do u pass the MOT then? i thought it was the law to carry a spare!

Its only illegal if you are carrying a spare and its dodgy you dont have to have a spare.
Adam_lee

3rd May 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 16" rims and carry a spare 13". it dosent matter what size your spare is if it gets you home. I aint waiting about 2hrs for the rac to take me home and charge me a fortune. could just imagine now trying to explain to my gaffa that I was 3hrs late just cos i got a flat. I Still think cutting the wheel well out is way over the top when it can be avoided.

so if you can get the well cut out for £100 in order to have an extra tailpipe that brings the cost of the system to nealy £400 quid right? wow thats a lot of money for an exhaust.

In conclusion i was talking nads,im a man and can eecept i was wrong, im sorry if I offended anybody. But it all sounds to extream to me.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

19th Aug 04 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit far for you mate, but Gates tyre centre in Cumbria do excellent powerflow systems

Cat back dual exit £250 they bring the pipe round the wheel well also so can still keep the spare wheel

mine should be gettin this done soon

my mate has quad system and cost her around £380.... (manifold,de-cat, straight thru)

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
ChrisD16v

19th Aug 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't use powerflow in sandycroft either i had to go back three times to get mine looking right!!
Dave M

19th Aug 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used the one in bromley, there ok.
just got my centre section done though, £100 + VAT

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll