corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall - Monkeys (AGAIN)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall - Monkeys (AGAIN)
Ojc

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got Rachel to take her car down Vauxhall yesterday to get a loud ticking noise checked out as I was worried that it might be something serious.

She also had a bulb gone behind the centre heater switches which I told her to get replaced while its down there.

Anyway, she picked it up yesterday night, they replaced the cam belt and water pump and the ticking has stopped.

BUT FCUK ME they have replaced the bulb behind the heater switches and made a complete arse of it There are scratches and chips in the centre console, they have'nt even put the heater vents back in properly, they are set to far back. It looks a right mess, so tomorrow I'm taking the car down there and gonna go mental.

They are a bunch of useless idiots, and there not getting away with this.

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

27th Feb 04 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes go there and go mental, such a good idea.

gimp
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey steady up son. its not vauxhall at fault whatsoever. its the dealerships ault not vauxhalls. My dealership absolutely strives to keep the customer happy, and we do a good job. dont slag vauxhall off, slag the dealership off!!!!
Munchie

27th Feb 04 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i cant fault my dealership. they are boss
Ojc

27th Feb 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh you have no fcuking idea do you? They are useless my dealership, please remember I have also had endless trouble with the same dealership with my Corsa when I had it, in and out with the IACV.

I am going to go mental as they have made a complete mess of the dashboard.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do know what your on about but vauxhall aint the problem-its your dealership. if u bought a tv from Comet and they dropped it you wouldnt say 'oh fucking sony are shite' would you?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

27th Feb 04 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its never a good idea to go in with guns blazing, sure if they dont respond to talking normally get a bit anal.

If you had all that trouble with the dealership then why send your girlfriend with her Corsa there?
Pablo

27th Feb 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bubble

27th Feb 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabubble
i do know what your on about but vauxhall aint the problem-its your dealership. if u bought a tv from Comet and they dropped it you wouldnt say 'oh fucking sony are shite' would you?

Greg_M

27th Feb 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what you get at some dearler ship
[freeplug] twells of billighay are no1 for customer service 4 years running [\freeplug]
Ojc

27th Feb 04 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will fob her off, you don't know this dealership. They are shit. Infact they are worse than shit, aftersale care is a big pile of excrement.
Greg_M

27th Feb 04 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

why have you quoted youself and put thmbs underneath
LukeGSi

27th Feb 04 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
They will fob her off, you don't know this dealership. They are shit. Infact they are worse than shit, aftersale care is a big pile of excrement.

then why send her there in the 1st place
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if they really are that bad, ring vauxhall and complain, because they can come down hard on the retailer standards. go on vauxhall site and the customer care number is there. usually u might find that a calm approach works best.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meant to quote willay. oops
Davido

27th Feb 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if uve had trouble urself then why go bak there????

id have taken it sumwhere else
Tom

27th Feb 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollie u cock
Donna Corsa GSi

27th Feb 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should point out that it doesn't take much effort to wrap a bit of cloth around their screw driver to stop them scratching the plastic. Not all Vauxhall mechanics are monkeys my brothers very careful
Chris220

27th Feb 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May I suggest some reflection time? Write a letter to the General Manager of this dealership outlining all of your grievances but without angry rhetoric. It may take some time but if you, as you say, go to them in person whilst in this mood, then expect a less than satisfactory response.
I also had a problem with the 'service' I received and took the above steps which resulted in a very favourable ending. Link below.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=121294

Paul H

27th Feb 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what you mean ollie my dealership is totally useless
Dav

27th Feb 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My local Vauxhall dealer is shite too (Reg Vardy, Falkirk) so I've given up with them completey.
I now use the Stirling branch who so far have been excellent.
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as a vauxhall employee at a dealership, all i can say is that certain standards have to be met when offering a service. if for any reason you have a problem with any main dealer, there are 3 steps u should take first. 1 consult service manager about problem
2if no luck try again
3still, no luck see managing director, and they say ull contact vauxhall. i find that most customers who are calm get better customer service
Fad

27th Feb 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my delaer r cocks too they used to break summin every time the car went in..once they slammed my car door when the glass was in the door durring an MOT and brock the window regulator in front of me and all

also they used to nick my sweets from the centre console so i mearly swapped them for cherry drop laxitives...when i picked up my car needless to day they were all gone
bubble

27th Feb 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
as a vauxhall employee at a dealership, all i can say is that certain standards have to be met when offering a service. if for any reason you have a problem with any main dealer, there are 3 steps u should take first. 1 consult service manager about problem
2if no luck try again
3still, no luck see managing director, and they say ull contact vauxhall. i find that most customers who are calm get better customer service

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Andy

27th Feb 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely helps if you can go straight to the guy at the top (n the dealership) and politely point out that you are loyal to Vauxhall and likely to be making future purchases, but unless they can redress your concerns, you'll be taking your business elsewhere and you'll also reluctantly have to write to Vauxhall themselves with those concerns.

I had much the same thing with a Vx dealership up here and I ended up getting VIP treatment and brand new top of the range Vectra as a replacement car for 2 weeks while they put the prob right

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall - Monkeys (AGAIN) 22 database queries in 0.0145168 seconds