corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » heater only blows hot air

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heater only blows hot air
Anish1905

User status: Offline
9th Feb 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knw its not a problem now but i was driving down today and got kinda hot so turn the knob to cold but only hot air came through all the way back which was about 20mins so i knw that it takes a few mintues to switch back. I knw i was playing around with heater lights not sure if something has come off behind any ideas?
Mistamist

9th Feb 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably the cable for the temperature has come off, take the centre console out again and just check that the clip is in place so that when you turn the knob the cable moves but the clip doesnt.
Icy

9th Feb 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put ya hand where the tray under the glove box is
towards the right where the stereo cables r theres a cable thats clipped on somewhere which has come undone

what happened to mine
IntaCepta

10th Feb 04 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same problem,
haven't been bothered to fix it,
never really need cold air anyways with the weather we get.

New Poll