corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » changing bushes, wat else should i do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author changing bushes, wat else should i do?
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
1st Feb 04 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gona change all my front bushes this month then my back ones next month and want to know wat else should i change upfront witht he bushes? ive put 17's on lowered 40mm and the car has done 100,000miles if that helps, someone mentioned something about changing arms?????? watever that is!
deanmcreynolds26

1st Feb 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone must know this!
deanmcreynolds26

1st Feb 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1
Greasemonkey

1st Feb 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Control arms matey, there is a bush in them one each side, when the bush wears out it happended on my GSI the wheels are free to move fowards and backwards, changing just the arms wont imporve anything but its just as cheap to replace them whole as they come with bushes than to fit new bushes.
Made a huge difference on my car stopped steering wheel wobble and tightened up the front end
Kris TD

2nd Feb 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah just change the whole wishbone, it works out about teh same price plus you dont have to fuck about trying to squeeze those bushes in, which is a complete cunt todo i tell thee.
TOMAS

2nd Feb 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New balljoints sir?

New Poll