corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help - removing rear seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help - removing rear seats
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
28th Jan 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stripping down my car for a good clean and fitting my leather seat covers properly on the back seats. I managed to get the bottom part of the rear seat bench out, i.e. the bit ur arse goes on. But im struggling with the seat uprights. I've got split fold. I've followed haynes manual and am stuck on undoing the 4 torx screws on that hinge between the 2 uprights. I tried all the screw heads i had with my socket set, but none fitted. Anybody know what head i need to get, so i can ask for it in a shop? cheers.
FLETCH...

28th Jan 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just rag them out
koolkorsa

28th Jan 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a torx 40 by the way, just went to halfords and tried about 5353million screw heads.
shawboy

28th Jan 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by koolkorsa
its a torx 40 by the way, just went to halfords and tried about 5353million screw heads.

screw heads
sorry i aint helping.

New Poll