corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Have i Fcuked up my electrics?????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Have i Fcuked up my electrics?????
Valleyscorsa

User status: Offline
   27th Jan 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fitted new indicaters yesterday, they work and look smart but i fcuked up my car in the process, my hazards, horn, interior light and cd player dont work and my mfd flashes, have i really messed it up or do i just need to change the fuses? What happened was when i stripped my wires i put on hazards to test indicaters, they worked so took indicater off and turned my back, the bare posi and neg wires touched and started melting! Im such an arse, do you reckon ive blown more than the fuses, cant check now cos im in uni, what you guys reckon iv done????

Cheers
Richie

27th Jan 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u cud have blown fuses, OR you could have melted a few wires 2gether in the loom.
Carb_Fanatic

27th Jan 04 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the features you mention are run off one fuse in your main fuse box. try changing this first....... then worry about it if that doesnt work.
Predator Corsa

28th Jan 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that happened 2 me, cos of the damn cd player melted loads of wires, ok now thou
rob_watti

28th Jan 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah more than likley just a fuse mate

New Poll