corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Idle stabalisation valve

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Idle stabalisation valve
Broady

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone help me locate an idle stabilisation valve on my corsa sport, i have been told that this valve can cause problems with erratic idling and cutting out at times which mine is doing. Or if anyone else has any ideas?!?!?!
chris_uk
Premium Member

23rd Jan 04 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that the same thing as the idle control valve

[Edited on 23-01-2004 by chris_uk]
Broady

23rd Jan 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think so yes. I know it's around the throttle body but where exactly is another matter.

New Poll