corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I REALLY really dont understand some people!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I REALLY really dont understand some people!!!!!!!
Daimo B

User status: Offline
17th Jan 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coming home fromt eh gym on scoota last night and i had aa mk4 Golf knock me off my bike from behined, took me clean out, then the cunt drove off and left me.

Luckily another biker showed up straight away, i ran over, asked him to get the reg plate and he shot off down the road. And got it

What happened. Pulled onto a 2 lane road straight into the outside lane and slowley sped up (engine still cold so taking it easy). Bloke in a golf was behined a car and jsut as i got next to him he swung into my lane causing me to server into the oncoming lane. I Flashed, beeped (uknow the usual) and opened the throttle and he stamped on the brakes!!!! He pulled into the inside lane again and i pulled up alopng side, gave a shaking fist an the cunt served straight into my lane again causing me to hit the ancors! He shot off and turn right at the next roundabout where i was going.

Come off the roundabout, shot past him, and the fucker tries serving on me again!! I get in front, good safe distance and get ready to stop and have afew words with him and bang, he hit me from behined and took me clean out!

Luckily the biker got her reg palte, and the girl who was driving the car in front of the gold up the 2 lane road had seen the incident proceeding to the tosser knocking me off (Didn't see it happen though as she wasn't round the corner).

Got her number, and the bikers, called the police who now have it in hand.

What the hell do you ahve to be on to knock off a biker and drive away??? You jsut DONT do that, you could kill someone!!!

Anyway, obviously he thought he'd get away with it, but now i have his plate, well, hitting a biker without reason, leaving the scene of an accident.

He shall get his just deserves!
broster
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good job u got his details, people like that need to get what they deserve!
Mattb

17th Jan 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some people are twats. simple as
Andy

17th Jan 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear of this - used to happen to me a lot when I used to cycle. Anyone who throws a ton and a half of metal around at a human body is a bully and a coward. This guy needs to be dragged out his Golf and beaten around the head with a baseball bat. Can you not find out where he lives and pay him a late night visit? My guess is that he'd not be so cocksure of himself then!
StuartVRS

17th Jan 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn, not good. Once they are caught they will be well and truely screwed and will have to pay for any damage and injuries too. Hope your ok though.
Daimo B

17th Jan 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even better, i think hes a member of the gym i go to, so once i have his name i can go pay him a visit there

Bikes a bit fucked, where i wasn't travelling fast its mostly superficial down one side. All the bodywork is ground down craked, mirror, brake lever, exhaust where he hit me from behined, topbox is fooked, screens all scratched etc.

Theres a lot of ££ damage externally but its still ridable. Rode it home.

Thats twice i've been knocked off for no reason. 1st tiem was 2weeks after i bought the bike. Going down the middle of the road on the A2 (major road into london, all bikers centre travel) and the bloke pulled straight accross me, no indication and knocked me off. He drove off also!!!

Whats worse is, jsut bought some nice new waterproof/protection clothes last weekend and now there all fucked too

[Edited on 17-01-2004 by Daimo B]
vibrio
Banned

17th Jan 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Coming home fromt eh gym on scoota last night and i had aa mk4 Golf knock me off my bike from behined, took me clean out, then the cunt drove off and left me.

Luckily another biker showed up straight away, i ran over, asked him to get the reg plate and he shot off down the road. And got it

What happened. Pulled onto a 2 lane road straight into the outside lane and slowley sped up (engine still cold so taking it easy). Bloke in a golf was behined a car and jsut as i got next to him he swung into my lane causing me to server into the oncoming lane. I Flashed, beeped (uknow the usual) and opened the throttle and he stamped on the brakes!!!! He pulled into the inside lane again and i pulled up alopng side, gave a shaking fist an the cunt served straight into my lane again causing me to hit the ancors! He shot off and turn right at the next roundabout where i was going.

Come off the roundabout, shot past him, and the fucker tries serving on me again!! I get in front, good safe distance and get ready to stop and have afew words with him and bang, he hit me from behined and took me clean out!

Luckily the biker got her reg palte, and the girl who was driving the car in front of the gold up the 2 lane road had seen the incident proceeding to the tosser knocking me off (Didn't see it happen though as she wasn't round the corner).

Got her number, and the bikers, called the police who now have it in hand.

What the hell do you ahve to be on to knock off a biker and drive away??? You jsut DONT do that, you could kill someone!!!

Anyway, obviously he thought he'd get away with it, but now i have his plate, well, hitting a biker without reason, leaving the scene of an accident.

He shall get his just deserves!

I could barely understand your first sentance

do yo have legal cover with your insurance?
starkmotorsport

17th Jan 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good that you got his details and a witness.

Id recommend you waited until after the police look into it etc until you pay him a "personal" visit as it may turn the thing around and you get done.
Joff

17th Jan 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio - where were you on the night of the 16th??
Redcorsa69

17th Jan 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope he gets what he deserves mate, i went through years of been treated like sh1t on the roads cos I was on a bike. He should be locked up. Could even be seen as attempted murder if u really wanna nail the tw4t.
psycho sport

17th Jan 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couldn't ths be seen as attempted murder?
Dr Pepper

17th Jan 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
Vibrio - where were you on the night of the 16th??

lol---guilty i reckon
The Guru

17th Jan 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Coming home fromt eh gym on scoota .........

What the hell do you ahve to be on to knock off a biker and drive away??? You jsut DONT do that, you could kill someone!!!......

Hardly a biker! On a scooter??

myke

17th Jan 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harsh for you. sounds a bit unnecessary.
why did you pull straight into the outside lane?
sfxer

17th Jan 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope you catch up with the b*stard
leni

17th Jan 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh but to be fair you could have just left him at the first icceident, no need to keep 2racing" each other. As a "boy racer" you know how much this fucks people off and then yes they will pick on the smaller one i.e. scooter!

Not saying he was right to do it coz he wasn't but I always have a go at rob when he gets pissed off coz someones overtaken him so he has to chase them?!
Daimo B

17th Jan 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by myke
harsh for you. sounds a bit unnecessary.
why did you pull straight into the outside lane?

Its a crossroads, traffics lights were green so pulled accross into the two lane road. 2 Cars already on the inside lane so pulled automatically into the outside lane.

The Guru - Yes its a scoota. A 200cc 4 stroke. I have a full license and have been riding for 4+ years into london. It is a cheap way of commuting into the centre of town. I have ridden other bigger bikes uknow Old man used to race bikes so been brought up around them.

And yes i do have legal cover, but does he is the question. If so, im getting everythign fixed, all charged to him.
StuartVRS

17th Jan 04 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, good on ya daimo, dont forget that really sore shoulder, leg, back, headaches etc etc.............

You goin Southend tonight mate?
myke

17th Jan 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotya
i was thinking that maybe he thought you were on a 50 and had no right to be in the outside?
but if it was straight from a x-road it's diff.
Ian S

17th Jan 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe it was a car you had kicked the wing mirror off previously

couldnt have happened to a bigger twat
Marc

17th Jan 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harsh!
Daimo B

17th Jan 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian Storey
maybe it was a car you had kicked the wing mirror off previously

couldnt have happened to a bigger twat

Yeah, never said it my face. Little silly faggot.
Marc

17th Jan 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had somebody open their door on me at a set of traffic lights once, i went over the door. Twats.
DanielJ

17th Jan 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
I had somebody open their door on me at a set of traffic lights once, i went over the door. Twats.

sorry mate just gives me visions of dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood
bradfincham

17th Jan 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that daimo, hope your alrite mate!! get him to pay out, and for some nice tb's now!! yee haa

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I REALLY really dont understand some people!!!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.1941521 seconds