corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I REALLY really dont understand some people!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I REALLY really dont understand some people!!!!!!!
Rob R

User status: Offline
18th Jan 04 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daimo where abouts do u live? u said A2 goin into london so presume u live around the Kent area?
mav

18th Jan 04 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shockin m8....

hope he/she gets caught and done.................
Adam

18th Jan 04 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he must have known who was on the scooter
jr

18th Jan 04 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by motorspeed
daimo where abouts do u live? u said A2 goin into london so presume u live around the Kent area?

sort of dartford area
gsi-gaz

18th Jan 04 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hit and run!
el gordo

18th Jan 04 at 04:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TAKE NOTE...

these people will look after you!

htt//www.ridersupport.co.uk

FREE legal representation, no strings, no pay-up or insurances to pay - nothing. By bikers, FOR bikers, and will rag this twat who hit you for every penny they can, for you.

[Edited on 18-01-2004 by el gordo]
el gordo

18th Jan 04 at 04:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by The Guru
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Coming home fromt eh gym on scoota .........

What the hell do you ahve to be on to knock off a biker and drive away??? You jsut DONT do that, you could kill someone!!!......

Hardly a biker! On a scooter??

Hardly a driver! In a corsa??

el gordo

18th Jan 04 at 04:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian Storey
maybe it was a car you had kicked the wing mirror off previously

couldnt have happened to a bigger twat

hope your wing mirrors flap down as well as forward

guilty conscience? been cutting bikers up and had yours hit?
el gordo

18th Jan 04 at 04:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
I had somebody open their door on me at a set of traffic lights once, i went over the door. Twats.

once had a trucker open his door when filtering thru a traffic jam on the M1. JUST ducked enough in time to lose nothing but an air-vent on me lid.

What he didn't know is I was riding out with a police grade-1 examiner, on his lunch hour and so had his warrant badge, the works. The trucker was forced to pull his truck from lane 2 to the hard shoulder and await the arrival of the cavalry in the 4x4 patrol wagon

Gave me time to lose the shakes unfortunately I never did find the lid-vent to put it back on
Ian S

18th Jan 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by el gordo
quote:
maybe it was a car you had kicked the wing mirror off previously

couldnt have happened to a bigger twat

hope your wing mirrors flap down as well as forward

guilty conscience? been cutting bikers up and had yours hit?

no just read damios hard man act before about how he kicks wing mirrors off cars when he feels like it on his moped, somehow i doubt damio is telling the full story as usual
Sooty
Banned

18th Jan 04 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo reminds me of Vinny Jones
vibrio
Banned

18th Jan 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
TAKE NOTE...

these people will look after you!

htt//www.ridersupport.co.uk

FREE legal representation, no strings, no pay-up or insurances to pay - nothing. By bikers, FOR bikers, and will rag this twat who hit you for every penny they can, for you.

Daimo ain't a biker though. he rides a scooter without a care for other drivers
Daimo B

19th Jan 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

no just read damios hard man act before about how he kicks wing mirrors off cars when he feels like it on his moped, somehow i doubt damio is telling the full story as usual

U always were a cock Storey. Not the truth? Why will the police be going after them then? Why the witness? etc.

Yeah, i've taken a few wing mirrors off before. People stopping you getting past on purpose, swerving into you, cutting you up then blaming you for it. Holy deseverd. You should speak to vibrio. Two muppets who think they know all.

Hard man act lmfao, no act, maybe this is why u've never said anything to my face before. Im not no big mouth poofy nerd who can sit and slag people off behined a PC. I'll say exactly what i think to anyones face, especially yours.

Now toodle off back to nova land little boy.
Ojc

19th Jan 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nova land is better, we have fairies and ladies wearing furry pink panties that grant us our every wish.
Daimo B

19th Jan 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, but in Storeys case the fairies wearing pink fluffy panties have strap ons on the front
Tom

19th Jan 04 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lucky B

19th Jan 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, its time to buy an Italjet Dragster 180 or Gilera runner 180.

0-60 in about 6.0-6.5 secs

Mr Golf wouldn't of been able to catch you!

I hope they throw the book at him!
Daimo B

19th Jan 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lucky B
Daimo, its time to buy an Italjet Dragster 180 or Gilera runner 180.

0-60 in about 6.0-6.5 secs

Mr Golf wouldn't of been able to catch you!

I hope they throw the book at him!

I have a Gilera VXR 200cc

0-60 is 8 seconds rougly. However, the other month i got ripped apart by a 125cc bored out to a 180cc, zorst, filter, some other bits, i dunno. It looked a wreck, being rubbed down to be repsrayed etc, but boy it flew!!!!!

Italiajet 180cc is pretty quick though. Bough the same as mine up to 40mph then mine slowly pulls away.
Lucky B

19th Jan 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, but the ones i mentioned are(faster) 2 stroke motors, yours is a(slow)4 stroke

Any sign of that video coming my way yet?
Daimo B

19th Jan 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, its a 4 stroke, and it doesn't seem to pickup as well as the 2 stokes, but its better for long distances. Do 26 miles each day, 14 of which are at 80mph (cruises along nicly).

Its my work bike so i dont wanna do anything to it. I know they are tunable, and i'd love to have a crack at tuning it But nope, staying standard and reliable (till some cunt knocks u off!).

I still ahve your address, must get my arse in gear and sort it for you!!!!
Daimo B

19th Jan 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whoops, 26 miles each way, 52 miles

Lucky B

19th Jan 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm..... the 2 stroke would drink the juice i guess, at least the 4 stroke will be better of fuel.

So i might see the video this year Daimo?
Daimo B

19th Jan 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

YEah, thats the other bloody thing!!!! My old 2 stroke drunk oil like petrol. 4 stoke just needs regular service intervals.

YEs, you will, deffo!!!!
nickyboy01

19th Jan 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
I had somebody open their door on me at a set of traffic lights once, i went over the door. Twats.

once had a trucker open his door when filtering thru a traffic jam on the M1. JUST ducked enough in time to lose nothing but an air-vent on me lid.

What he didn't know is I was riding out with a police grade-1 examiner, on his lunch hour and so had his warrant badge, the works. The trucker was forced to pull his truck from lane 2 to the hard shoulder and await the arrival of the cavalry in the 4x4 patrol wagon

Gave me time to lose the shakes unfortunately I never did find the lid-vent to put it back on

Dunno why, the truck driver had done nothing wrong.

Bikers cuttin thru traffic do so at their own risk

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by nickyboy01]
el gordo

20th Jan 04 at 03:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nickyboy01
quote:
quote:

Dunno why, the truck driver had done nothing wrong.

Bikers cuttin thru traffic do so at their own risk

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by nickyboy01]

cutting thru traffic is illegal, i.e. along the side of a car then sharply across the nose at 90 degrees in order to reach the next lane's gap - they must cross lanes normally and face the flow of traffic.

filtering is unlawful but unprosecutable and a test-fail if you face a queue of traffic and don't go past or through when safe (undue hesitance).

HOWEVER, to hinder a filtering biker is unlawful and is prosecutable by means of dangerous driving. Opening one's door intentionally to cause harm to another road user can be interpreted as attempted murder.

He got off lightly with Dangerous Driving, 9 points £1000 + court costs and a community service order for 12 hours.

Did you know that if a bike is filtering and deemed to be doing so safely and another road user moves over intentionally to make the gap already occupied tight or impassible that there is no consequence in law if the offending driver's vehicle is damaged by accident. So if you get close enough that the rider may lose his balance either due to physical effect or fear or an accident and you subsequently get dinged or damaged as a hand or arm flies out to counter-balance, it's your tough luck. Few bikers will do damage to your car intentionally, and those who claim they will often don't. It can happen by accident though, and it'd be very hard to prove that an arm stuck out to collect a wing-mirror was intentional given the circumstances.

I'm not defending damaging other peoples vehicles but I can tell you if you block me while filtering and it's either your car or my bike, then I'm looking after number one. Indicators, doors, wings, mirrors and lights are the most likely victims of accidental contact while I maintain my balance - and there's nothing you can do in law without bringing charges upon yourself.

One of the few occasions the law looks after the interests of the more vulnerable road user.

[Edited on 20-01-2004 by el gordo]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I REALLY really dont understand some people!!!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0138760 seconds