corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My car has a leak (water)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My car has a leak (water)
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started to drive away from college car park, and then loads of water poored out by the passenger side in the corner....

Grrr can c here it is coming from and its goin all over wires

Has any1 else had this or just me???
graeme-corsa

14th Jan 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly the same problem mate, I've got a Y reg corsa c. If you find out the problem, let me know. cheers
Predator Corsa

14th Jan 04 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na mine is a 95 b, an old heap. we'll i just put alot of duck tape in places... ill c 2moz wot happens when i drive it
jonathanbrook

14th Jan 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by graeme-corsa
Exactly the same problem mate, I've got a Y reg corsa c. If you find out the problem, let me know. cheers

You checked that your Corsa has been in for a its correct recalls? Early Corsa C's had faulty door seals.
mike_1.2LS96

14th Jan 04 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the water tank for the windscreen jets. The motor comes loose easily and leaks down through the arch. Its a simple task to push it back in - better to take it out and check what you are doing first.
graeme-corsa

18th Jan 04 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure if it's water tank cos there's only a waterfall when its been raining or when a jet wash goes over it. It'll be a leaky seal somewhere
PaulW

18th Jan 04 at 03:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sometimes water can catch on the lining under the scuttle panel or within the bulk head. when you drive off, the water then runs down the sides - used to happen to me a fair bit & is what I found to be happening on mine

guessing by your post you mean the water is coming inside the car yeah??
Predator Corsa

18th Jan 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm still does, it... but the last 2 days it aint rain so its been ok...its only when its pissed it down

New Poll