corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Number Plate Position On Standard Rear

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Number Plate Position On Standard Rear
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
8th Jan 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting me boot smoothed, how do i mount the number plate the garage are charging me over £400 for this so cannot afford a number plate recess to be fitted in to the standard rear
help
broster
Premium Member

8th Jan 04 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the recess urself mate, go t oa scrappy and get a recess off a mk4 fiester and plastic weld it in, then get them to spray it with the boot!
sperminator

8th Jan 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where can i buy a recess from?like a new 1. £4oo is a bit on the high side, im paying £150
corsa_boi

8th Jan 04 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is alot of money to be paying just to get ur boot smoothed,Over £400, bodyshops do it round my area for £150-£200 and they do gud job as well. Hav u had a look around mate getting sum otha quotes,i think u wil benifit cause u wil hav money left to put ur recess in ur rear bumper!!

Jon Boi
Greasemonkey

8th Jan 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it i threw a mardy at the boke yesterday he said Fax me over a cheaper quote to look at, but every one i as charge for a written quotation, he says we are one of the best bodyshops and certainly not the cheapest, he said i will get what i pay for perfection!!!
HHHmMMM not so sure a £200 job will look the same if ya ask me
Greasemonkey

8th Jan 04 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its in the bodyshop now having a rear quarter replaced, 2 alloys an axle, rear lights and rear bumper repaired at a cost of i think were at £3500 now
Greg_M

8th Jan 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can get a recess from quad conversions with the light in for £40. its for a nove but works on any car
sperminator

8th Jan 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u have a link to there web site???
Greg_M

8th Jan 04 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rite here

New Poll