corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Induction Cones

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Induction Cones
Filby1

User status: Offline
6th Jan 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the best? Green, K&N, Piper?.
Greasemonkey

6th Jan 04 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pipercross Viper aint cheap but the best, for noise get a PVD BFO cone they are quite cheap, if ya want performance get a k&N panel filter and drill the box and get some air feeds in there sounds good to
Filby1

6th Jan 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when my BB4 is fitted it points to the left a little, do the Scorpion Back Boxes do this because this is the only part i dont like about my exhaust
Ollie_Corsa

6th Jan 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've just got a BFO cone once its fitted i'l tell ya what its like, i'm also running a custom cat-back exhaust though
broster
Premium Member

6th Jan 04 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Filby1
when my BB4 is fitted it points to the left a little, do the Scorpion Back Boxes do this because this is the only part i dont like about my exhaust

depends what scorpion back box u go for, my Imola one sat to the left, most corsa b exhausts do sit like that, if u want a loud induction kit then go for the bfo cone, its loud!

[Edited on 06-01-2004 by broster]

New Poll