corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine under heating?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine under heating?
jonix

User status: Offline
5th Jan 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I have a 2.0XE Nova. My temp gauge only just registers above the blue area when the engine is warm. When standing in traffic, it rises to the middle of the gauge and will go back to just above the blue area when air is moving again.

My heater barely produces any heat at all. It seems when the fan is in speed 3 mode, that the air coming from the apertures is colder than speed 1.

Could anyone suggest what I might do to improve matters? I'd like the temperature to stay more constant and it would be nice to get some heat back. I have changed the temp sender and the results are the same.

Regards, Jon
NeilRocks

User status: Offline
5th Jan 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thermostat has gone mate. Get one to fit your engine from Halfords.
It'll warm up quicker and blow really warm air. About £8

New Poll