corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » building a new sound system and would like some ideas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author building a new sound system and would like some ideas
dman

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 04 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i just got rid of my old sound system that lived in a 2 dr hatch i had a blaupunkt cd deck
power acoustic pvw 20 crossover
pyramid amp 4ch (the purple ones) 670gx i think
pr sony 6.5 3way in the doors
3 10 inch jl audio subs in a sealed mono configuration the box was original jl audio

i am now looking at installing another system the above system sounded real good and suprised a lot of people with its sound quality i just loved how the jl subs produced low end bass

i am looking at this time
pioneer 5500mp because of its wma / mp3 features
boss chaos 4ch amp either the c1000 or 1600
pioneer door speakers 6.5
pioneer 12 dvc in ported box

but being honest i dont really like pioneer speakers or boss amps the decidion is based primarily on price can anyone sugggest alternatives

one last thing the jl audio box i had sounded great but took up too much space in my trunk and since i carry a lot of stuff i wanted to get a real small sub enclosure that could produce the bass that the jl audio subs made

any help will be greatly appreaciated

New Poll