corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SOUND PROBLEMS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SOUND PROBLEMS
ed_jones

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 03 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ALL OF A SUDDEN TONITE SOUND WENT DODGY IN ME CAR. WHEN YOU TURN UP THE VOLUME TO A LEVEL IT CRACKELS AND KILLS OUR EARS. ITS NEVA DUN THIS B4 AND I AINT TOUCHED ANYTHIN 2 DO WITH THE SOUND SYSTEM IN AGES. bEFORE IT HAPPENED I POPPED ME HOOD TO SHOW A MECHANIC HOW THE SIDE WING WAS BOLTED ON AND AFTER THAT ITS JUST BEEN FUNNY. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT CAN BE FIXED.

New Poll