corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lecky windows

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lecky windows
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
29th Dec 03 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a L plate GSI and wind up windows are really starting to piss me off!! Is there an easy way of putting lecky 1's in?? Was thinking about getting motors, switches etc from a later model and trying to put them in.....any1 done this?????
Dave

29th Dec 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could get all the associated parts from a scrappy easy enough.

I cheated though and got one of the kits from my local car audio shop and got them to fit when they were doing some other stuff. Standard Vauxhall gear works better though.

I'm not 100% as to what you would need,someone else will have to help you with that one!
Dave

30th Dec 03 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=110262
big eck

30th Dec 03 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I done this in mine m8, its a straight swop, find any corsa with leccy windows and just remove everything, runners, motors, wiring including the door card switches.
LukeGSi

30th Dec 03 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys....when i finally track down all the bits i need how hard is it to do????

New Poll