corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » trouble starting 20xe corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trouble starting 20xe corsa
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
29th Dec 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive recently done the conversion and had the engine running but i needed the mpi fuel pump, so put one in yesterday and i also took the spacers off the gearbox too, then just as i thought everything was complete and i was ready to drive it, it wouldnt start atall, it was turning over but wasnt firing up, so obviously i suspected fuel pump so checked there was fuel getting to the engine and there was, and theres also a spark to the plugs.

even put the old spi pump in cus i know that used to work and it doesnt work, i cant even hear the pump working (i used to be able to) is it possible the relays nackered or both pumps are suddenly broke even tho theres fuel getting to the engine
cheers, Chris
AdamF
Premium Member

29th Dec 03 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if theres fuel going in then the pump is working isnt it!! check for spark and check your wiring again could be battery not turning it over fast enough although its wierd youve had it running so check anything you have done differently
ianofbhills

6th Jan 06 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what was the cure to this because my car is doing exactly the same.

New Poll