corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » hi new lexus style lights think broster has them

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hi new lexus style lights think broster has them
corsa120

User status: Offline
21st Dec 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just brought some the new lexus ones where the bulbs all go in vertical down the middle, look 3d inside, problem is ive fitted the bulbs but when i have my tails lights on when its dark think they are shining up like im braking all the time there fore dazzling peeps behind

can u buy a bulb for the rear that shines dull red when tails are on then brightens up when u brake cos my tails/brakes all work off the same bulb now

plus i never got any bulbs with the lenses any help appreciated
broster
Premium Member

21st Dec 03 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes u can, twin filiment ones from halford mate, also get some orange indicator bulbs, and secure the silly wireing adapter, so it wont move and fuck about, as mine was shit so cut it off and wired up a new one!
corsa120

21st Dec 03 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kool did u have get these twin filament ones then ive got some orange bulbs for indi's

yeh the clips supplied are crap dodgy little circles that u have to screw into the rear holding the bulb in place dodgy im gonna re-wire them too i think

thought my tail lights were bright lol best not til 2moz
broster
Premium Member

21st Dec 03 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt get any bulbs with mine! damn pvd monkeys only started to give them away with the lights after i had mine! its the wireing clip u wanna watch, the one that connects to the existing wireing! i just hard wired mine in so they didnt mess about! where uget your from?
they will look good on a silver car cuz of the silver bit on the edge
CorsaBNor

21st Dec 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and my question is. how do they look like when they are glowing?? prefer darkness picture
corsa120

21st Dec 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i ment did u get them twin filament bulbs from halfords for your car???
how much were they

yeh i no what u mean about the joining of the wiring seems like its gonna come loose im gonna swop mine like you did m8

Danz_Corsa

21st Dec 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didn't read this before offering mine lol!

Got mine from supernova.com hope they gonna be alright lol
broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah got my bulbs from halfords mate. cost about £5 is for the lot as i needed orange indicator bulbs too, but i have since got some silver ones that flash orange, they look so much better
carnoisseurcraig

22nd Dec 03 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the led bulbs in mine. look sweet.

loads of little leds

as for the indicators i got osram diadem bulbs. Much better than the "fried egg" look
broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was thinking of gettin g the led ones, do them come twin filiment style tho?
carnoisseurcraig

22nd Dec 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, my ones have 4 leds that are on all the time and when you brake the leds round the 4 leds light up.

Look good.
broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may invest in a set soon as my financial situation is sorted out lol, that manifold was a killer! but im excited! not long to go now

New Poll