corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Colour tinting Lexus lights...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Colour tinting Lexus lights...
MattM

User status: Offline
   2nd Mar 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now I've added a 'custom' spoiler, debaged, colour coded the tailgate and sorted out the exhaust, my back end looks sweet! Only minor concern is I bought lexus style lights and wish now I'd got colour coded ones (blue). I know there are various light tinting sprays on the market, but has anyone used them? Any good? Wish u done it differently?
If anyone has a pic of colour tinted lexus style lights (any colour) please post it, and make my day!!!
combatprojex

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tinted my standard ones black but dont like them... i want to srip the paint now and colour code them with the car... by using same colour paint as car mixed with laquer... looks top!

New Poll