corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dial surround panel...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dial surround panel...
glasgow_corsa_c

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had originaly painted the panl that goes round the dials and steering column bit, and it had a hole in it for a switch....

I'm trading the car in, so bought a new panel to rplace the painted one.

the parts numbers were the exact same.

when i went to fit it, the New panel is slightly narrower, which is making it not fit.

Anyone any ideas why it would be slightly narrower? Do u recon its a bad mold and just ask for another one to be sent to me?

Really need to know as this new one that i got the day is not for fitting, no mater how hard i forced it and wiggled it about to try make it fit.
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know in the Corsa C they changed the dials a little bit, in newer ones the dials face more upwards and are at less of a slant, but if the Part No's are the same i wouldn't have a clue

New Poll