corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » reverse light not working (fuse prob)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author reverse light not working (fuse prob)
Fad

User status: Offline
18th Dec 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right there is a 20amp fuse that is related to the reverse lamps and ciggy lighter and mine keeps blowing as soon as i put a new one in not even 10 secs and it gone. put a 30amp fuse in and now the ciggy lighter works fine, but prob now is my reverse lights dont work

any sugestions?
broster
Premium Member

18th Dec 03 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

switch on gear box usually, £5 from vauxhall
SRi_m00k

19th Dec 03 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need one fo these meself

New Poll