corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2.0 corsa

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 corsa
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
19th Dec 03 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
also, the F20 in the mk2 GTE is identical to all other F20 gearboxes, i have the F15 and with a 6500rpm redline, i can reach 135mph if the car had the power to get there. It all depends on the redline, rolling resistance, wind resistance and aerodynamics of the car.

165 I could do in mine if I hit my limiter in 5th
Cybermonkey

19th Dec 03 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats your limiter?
MattyB

19th Dec 03 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also note that not all f20's are the same.

Some are WR (wide) and others CR (close), and there is no way of tellin, until u put one into a car.

Beardy will back me up on this, in fact he told me bout it in the first place, and my bro learnt the same when he put a replacement box in his nova, to find it reduced his 0-60, but gave him better mpg in all gears and a higher top end.

There were no specifics by vauxhall as to what cars had which, so its pot luck really

Matt
Cybermonkey

i could do a theoretical 160mph with an 8k redline on the F15 box.
MattyB

125mph in mine, which it near enuff does.
Cybermonkey

19th Dec 03 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
Also note that not all f20's are the same.

Some are WR (wide) and others CR (close), and there is no way of tellin, until u put one into a car.

Beardy will back me up on this, in fact he told me bout it in the first place, and my bro learnt the same when he put a replacement box in his nova, to find it reduced his 0-60, but gave him better mpg in all gears and a higher top end.

There were no specifics by vauxhall as to what cars had which, so its pot luck really

Matt

All Astra mk2 GTE's, mk3 GSi's, cavalier GSi's, calibra 2.0 16v's had the CR version. All others like the 2.0 cav Diplomat/L/GL for example would have the WR version.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2.0 corsa 22 database queries in 0.0113750 seconds