corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem Users Sales Info
GLSi GUY

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as with Stone Cold Rattlesnake, fast c,

i have sent money (£80) to DSON for some combat skirts, he said they have been sent ages ago, but this is like 3 weeks later, and they havent come!!!
Gary GSi

11th May 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a problem with a lad who lives local to me but keeps avoiding me because he owes me money. His name on hear is jims16vsri.
Some of you may know last year about november time i was having some financial difficulties and decides to sell my Corsa GSi , i couldnt find a buyer so i stripped it and sold off parts. This lad helped me take out the GSi interior, my MDF parcel shelf and half the dash and put it in his garage, he agreed to pay me £150. He said he didnt have the money at the time and said he would give me it when he got paid. I thought he was a mate and i could trust him.
Everytime i saw him after, he had my stuff on his car and still said he didnt have the money on him.
A month later i sent him a U2U and said i was that desparate for cash that he could give me £100. I have rarely seen him since. He sold the corsa had cash to spare that he could of given me and didnt, and to this day i am still waiting for my money and he doesnt give a shit.
He's a f**king selfish tw@t.
Gary GSi

20th May 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fink we need to send da' boyz round.
Knock Knock............................ Bang Bang.
GLSi GUY

27th Jun 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DSON still owes me £80 for the skirts which he didnt send me. he said he will re-fund the money, but i still havent recived it. he keeps saying that he has sent the skirts and money etc, but i have not recived anything! do not trust this guy!
Winston2nd

15th Oct 04 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the first post reads "CHILLOUT" is gonna have to go up again. I sent him a cheque for £25 for some black doorpockets and handles which was cashed about 30th september. I waited for the goods but they never turned up. I U2U'd him and when he finally replied he said "sorry i haven't replied but your mirror covers will be sent first thing monday morning . I told him i bought the doorpockets and handles but have not had a reply yet
chillout

29th Oct 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think you can take this off now mate
Adge

22nd Nov 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by customcorsa]
Greg W

25th Nov 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i payed money fair and square for some stuff of wantedcorsa, (kingdom front bumper, simota induction kit and dtm mirrors) package arrived and i was missing the mirrors :S asked him were my mirrors are and he said the induction kit and mirrors were in a b rown box behind the bumper, trouble was that there was no brown box so he couldnt of possibly sent the mirrors aswell. everything was sound untill i didnt get my mirrors! bit dissapointed but there ya go...
Tommy

19th Dec 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but have to add Jock@sw-cc.com to the list payed £500 !!!! for a IN dash TV etc said he sent it two weeks ago, with promises he will find out whats going on and still nothing, i may have to invoilve the polive in this one.
--Dave--
Banned

10th Jan 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

red_sxi

does shit spraywork to car and refuses to pay partial refund.

Avoid like you'd avoid your mum in law.
jock@sw-cc.com

15th Jan 05 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow
Sorry but have to add Jock@sw-cc.com to the list payed £500 !!!! for a IN dash TV etc said he sent it two weeks ago, with promises he will find out whats going on and still nothing, i may have to invoilve the polive in this one.

think everyone would find that he recived the goods a few weeks ago and the problem was with the royal mail called 3 timees and no aswer and returned goods to me plus christmas post aswell which i sent out again at my cost and then they were recived the followin day
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

2nd Feb 05 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath1985 - said he would buy my Gsi bumper off me, agreed on a deal etc. and everything even though i had loads of people after it but he insisted on having it and collecting ... when it comes to selling it he makes some up some excuse with no money etc. blah blah even though he's still buying stuff in the classifieds section...

*Avoid and dont take his word when he tells you he wants something- TIMEWASTER*

MORE PEOPLE TO COME AS IVE MET SO MANY TIMEWASTERS ON HERE!!!
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

28th Feb 05 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris shah - same as above but this time with my 16" Alloys - agreed a price a few weeks before he said he would be able to get the money and when the time came made up some excuse - ive heard so many excuses before they all sound the same now

its sad to name and shame yet another TIMEWASTER!!!
MikeLamb

9th Mar 05 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once again another problem with CHILLOUT, sent him £15 for a center console, 3 weeks later after numerous excuses, and promising it would turn up next day, I still have no console and no refund!

I find it diffucult to believe he has actually sent this item, or called to find out where it is as he has "forgotten" who he sent it with!

FOR GODS SAKE DO NOT SEND CHILLOUT ANY MONEY, HE DOES NOTHING BUT MAKE APPAULING EXCUSES

[Edited on 09-03-2005 by MikeLamb]
the_legend_of_yrag

16th Apr 05 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sent £150 off for a headunit from corsadaz failed to receive it within two weeks, and when it did turn up, the clip was broken on the right hand side so i have to stick it down with blue tack.

When i questioned him he claimed it wasnt broken when he took it out and that it was fine but a little part like that wouldnt break in a box when bubble wrapped, bit dissapointed that i thought it was in good condition but hey.
Adam-D

7th May 05 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa jimmy,

arranged to get a engine off him, sort out a price
i arranged a day off to go collect it

then 2 days before he decides to ignore me i decided not to go as i didnt know he would be there
every u2u i sent he got
i know for a fact he got them

so be wary.
Adge

10th May 05 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chillout slow delievery but will cheap his promises dnt worry guys!

[Edited on 11-05-2005 by customcorsa]
Twiggy

13th May 05 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am going to add "the 6ft dream" as i bought some smoked rear lights off him. Yes i knew they had been hand sprayed at home but these were shocking! Also took nearly 4 weeks to come, declind to refund any moneys NOT IMPRESSED MATE!

Looking at this stats he only really sells on here.....

[Edited on 13-05-2005 by REDSPORT]

Twiggy

13th May 05 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by REDSPORT
I am going to add "the 6ft dream" as i bought some smoked rear lights off him. Yes i knew they had been hand sprayed at home but these were shocking! Also took nearly 4 weeks to come, declind to refund any moneys NOT IMPRESSED MATE!

here are the spray tinted rear lights!

Wud you buy out off him....
the 6ft dream

2nd Jun 05 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For £15 posted wot ru complaining about, the tinting spray alone costs £12.95 in halfords. & As for the 4weeks 2 arrive im sorry but wen i was going on a business trip i 4got 2send the lights before i left.
Twiggy

3rd Jun 05 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OOOhhh err me bank statement says £20?? all that scammed cashed money must have gone to your head!!!

Send me my cash and i will delete thred! cant say fairer than that!
the 6ft dream

12th Jun 05 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh sorry £20 then.
U wanted spray tinted lights so i sold u them, i neva said i was any good at sprayin, and if u r so clever how cum u didnt spray ur own lights any beta then?
It wud hav cost u less to buy the tinting spray anway!!!
the 6ft dream

12th Jun 05 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way i didnt scam u at all, u sent money i sent lights sounds like any normal transaction 2 me!!!!!
Brett
Premium Member

23rd Jun 05 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know i'm not gonna get anywhere with him so a warning for you all!

I was interested in buying this head unit from him

He started pressuring me to buy it saying other people wanted it, etc and promised it would be sent immediately So I paypal'd him the agreed £35 (inc delivery) and all was ok...so i thought

3 days later..no unit
5 days later..no unit

Brett u2u: Jason, you sent that unit yet?

Jason u2u: No not yet (then proceeded with some bullshit excuse)

anyway...it wasn't sent straight away as promised, apparantly he'd be soooooo busy. Yet he still had time to post on here asking you all how to spend my money http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=221149

Eventually 2 weeks later I got the unit. It was the most poorly packaged piece of crap i've ever seen. Observe...

You can actually see the head unit, un wrapped through the hole!!

Now you could attempt to blame royal mail like he did. The box was bashed, yes. But the unit was freely sliding around inside this box, rattling around.

Let's look inside at the wrapping to protect the unit

"Hmmm...."

Anyway, I u2u'd him last week where he assured me it left his house in mint condition and passed blame to royal mail. He had assured me it was insured postage and would get onto royal mail.

A week later tonite:

Brett u2u: did you get in touch with royal mail?

jason u2u: No

what a fcuking surprise!!

Anyway, i know i'm not gonna get my money back from this scheister and needless to say the unit is broken.

DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM JASON2004!!...BE WARNED!
Graeme
Premium Member

2nd Jul 05 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a Oxygen 15" Sub off Chillout which i now know he shouldnt of sold me cos he wasnet ment to sell them himself (this is why he got fired from Oxygen Audio) and then a sub box that was ment to be sent to me the next week took over a month to turn up!!
Then when the sub just one day stopped working i u2u`d him well over 20 times but still no reply!!!

sum 1 else actually told me he didnt work for them anymore!!
i then had to sign up as a different username and u2u him but supprise supprise he actually u2u`d back this person and i organised to meet him to buy a 15" sub off him but didnt he just tell me he didnt work for them, well he didnt replace it and i have now gone to the top of the company and now he isnt replying back to me!!!
I am now having to go through the small claims court as he is not replying to any of my phone calls and it has been over 1 month now but was ment to take 10days to sort out!!!

DO NOT BUY OFF CHILLOUT OR ANY OXYGEN AUDIO!!!!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Problem Users Sales Info 23 database queries in 0.1903849 seconds