corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which LEDs?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which LEDs?
corsa c14se

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to buy some LEDs for my dashboard ,the mfd & the centre console. I'll buy the from these guys: http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/ since they ship to Greece.

Does anyone know which LEDs I should buy for each part?
scoob
Premium Member

13th Dec 03 at 00:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u cobra148 he will sort u out
Scotty_B

13th Dec 03 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scoob
u2u cobra148 he will sort u out

He da man.
Neshol

13th Dec 03 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting these things off him too, if he ever u2u's me back that is. He also does ones for the light switch controls.
drunkenfool

13th Dec 03 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive spoken to him before and i know his inbox is almost always full! Top guy though, amazing price and really quick delivery. Leave a message for him one a page in the classifieds that he started or something.
Neshol

13th Dec 03 at 02:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If a msg doesn't get through due to someone's inbox being full, do you get a message back saying it was undelivered? Cheers, Nesh.
cobra148

13th Dec 03 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C14se, the ones you want are £3.50 each, the twistlock ones, mine are less than half that price and I post worldwide too BTW, do you have dials with or without rev counter?

Nesh, Have I not replied to your last u2u? My inbox is usually pretty full and I have to delete messages before I can reply to others. Sometimes I may delete a message that I've not yet replied to. Some mornings I can have up to 20 u2u messages and it can get a bit difficult keeping on top of them all.
For a quick reply, its better to email me direct, this way I don't need to delete anything before I reply.
email me here

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by cobra148]

New Poll