corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics from Northants meet 2 56k warning

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pics from Northants meet 2 56k warning
Thoday

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well u best give me ya £ cos im skint.. it needs the wiring sorted b4 MOT in march but gona be a proper exhaust wen i get my new rear bumper on

then a full respray if i can afford it
Robertio_uk

13th Dec 03 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o right, where u gonna put ur indicators? i have an idea for u, if u want to know it then just say so
Davido

13th Dec 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roberto neva seen ur car b4 its sweet
broster
Premium Member

14th Dec 03 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they car park has lights in it, it was a lot lighter than in the pics, it was at 8.30, the camera i used had so many buttons on it and stuff i was lost, its not mine, couldnt get the flash to work all the time! joff u shud come to the next one in the new year!
broster
Premium Member

14th Dec 03 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheekycorsa,
mine was the low red one
corsasport110, or sumthing, was the red one with white f50 bonnet
BI9 GAV, thing thats right, was the blue one with same wheels as your
combat projectx was the corsa c
and roberto was the black one, that every one i think
combatprojex

14th Dec 03 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good meet... this one was better than the last one... everyone got stuck into consversation and had a couple of laughs... broster.... shite pics mate lol.. i think i might take my camera next time... goin MK tonight if anyones goin i'l c u there... usually a good turnout there every sunday.... if people make promises to go to meets they should bloody well turn up!!! lol great night lads... sorry i had to turn in early... nice corrado aswell NOT!!! hahaha..
Gavin
Premium Member

14th Dec 03 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a bad small meet... to the ppl who turned up.

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

14th Dec 03 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was better as every1 had a proper laff, every1 turned in soon after you combatprojex, im thinking of goin to mk tonight, unsure at the moment tho! see if i can get my cd player working as its in bits at the moment! they are so fragile, one of the buttons broke and im glueing it together again! hope iv fixed it! cant afford another1!
combatprojex

14th Dec 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
yeah was better as every1 had a proper laff, every1 turned in soon after you combatprojex, im thinking of goin to mk tonight, unsure at the moment tho! see if i can get my cd player working as its in bits at the moment! they are so fragile, one of the buttons broke and im glueing it together again! hope iv fixed it! cant afford another1!

lol... go with out the 4branch and get a new cd player..... yeah right!! lol

mmmmm..... dunno what to do next with my car... what can i do to improve performance now?

yeh let me know if your goin mk tonight... c u bout if u r
broster
Premium Member

14th Dec 03 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok u2u me ur mobile number so ill text you if i go! lol, nah will just wait till after xmas to see if i get any dosh, if i do ill buy this cd player http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1995 dblis(SP) do a good inlet for the 1.2 16v if i remember correctly!?
combatprojex

14th Dec 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hummm looks good... think i was lookin at something similar to this when i went HU shoppin
broster
Premium Member

14th Dec 03 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wish i had the money now, pisses me off driving with out any music, i can hear all the knocks and bangs, sounds like my cars fallin apart
combatprojex

14th Dec 03 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats dblis' website?
broster
Premium Member

14th Dec 03 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dbilas-dynamic.de thats it i think!
combatprojex

14th Dec 03 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics from Northants meet 2 56k warning 23 database queries in 0.0147560 seconds