corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Worry or Dnt Worry????

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worry or Dnt Worry????
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
10th Dec 03 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you read the legal bit above you'll find they have no leg to stand on at all (unless it caused damage to their property greater than £275)... Don't let them onto this fact though or they'll just drive in into their front wall or something
Mistamist

10th Dec 03 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tim you rule!
Tim
Site Administrator

10th Dec 03 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The legal stuff in tutorials > UK Law, is actually quite useful. It was compiled after I got fooked over with a diagnostic on my car which cost me a new gearbox when there was nothing wrong wif my old one
Corsa_Jam

10th Dec 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it didnt cause any damage, he told me he was driving normally and the column just went on him and the steering wheel jammed.

He is now also claiming that the steering wheel was not fitted properly, and said it was held on by an alan key. WTF! how do u keep a steering wheel on with an alan key i do not no, but his mother has also rang my garage to check on the records and my mot tester politly said there was F all wrong with the wheel at the time, and not to ring him again, it nothing to do with him!
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Dec 03 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caveat emptor
Gambit

10th Dec 03 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how does a steering rack "just give way"??
Corsa_Jam

10th Dec 03 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it was stated in the advert, that the column needed replacing, there was a bit of movement in the steering wheel/column when u turned, but he claims it 'Gave Way' when driving it.

Either that or he chucked it into a corner, hit the kerb and did it that way, or they are just playing me for a fool!
Claire Richardson

10th Dec 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For more peice of mind, go to a solicitor for the free half hour they offer. Take the add and explain everything to them.
I'm sure they'll confirm whats been said tho

Claire

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Worry or Dnt Worry???? 22 database queries in 0.0104659 seconds