corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GOING TO THE BANK.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GOING TO THE BANK.
scrap

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 03 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm off to the bank this afternoon to try and get a loan

I only want £2500 so its not too over the top. But last time i went, a few months ago they said no because i had no credit rating and because i wasn't on the electoral role.

I am now on the electoral role. The woman in the bank said this will boost my credit rating

Anyway i also have had a credit card for the last month, will this improve my credit rating ???

I really hope they give me the money so i can go and get my new car at weekend

Anyone see any problems that may stop me getting a loan
mav

2nd Dec 03 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will improve if you have a credit card as long as a good payer.

more good credit u have more they will fling at you..

Also goes on
job
house
income
loads of other things too...
JJ

2nd Dec 03 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

KEEP THE CREDIT CARD AS FREE AS POSSIBLE AND MAKE SURE U SIGN THE VOTERS ROLL EVERY YEAR... The way to a good credit score is to have credit, pay on time, and stay well away from the limit on the cards etc even millionairs have a problem getting credit sometimes cos they usually pay with their own money and thus have little or no credit score... oh yea and make sure ya get a good rate...
scrap

2nd Dec 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right well i've only used my card once and i bought summat for £55, the statement hasn't come and i haven't payed it off yet. If i pay it off today will that improve my score??
JJ

2nd Dec 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will help yes, as anything will apart from a late payment, but not by much, ya wont get a really good score just from one payment, it takes time... just pay all your bills on time, dont bounce direct debits, no late payments ect dont go applying for loads of things all the time either, as everytime a credit search is done it decreases your score... low scores = low credit limits and higher rates
wayne hiscock

2nd Dec 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just got a credit card with a 3.5k limit lol

didnt even want that much

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » GOING TO THE BANK. 22 database queries in 0.0105362 seconds