corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Replacing the original air filter with K&N

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacing the original air filter with K&N
alyash

User status: Offline
11th Nov 03 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What would be the benefit if I replace the original air filter with a K&N (replacement) air filter. Is there any disadvantage?

Oh, and it is 1.0 12V Corsa B.

BTW, I'm working on a website dedicated to my lil' Corsa... It should be accessible in a few days. I'll post the url here.

Cheers!

Adam-D

11th Nov 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

panel filter is your best bet
bout £30
thekemp

11th Nov 03 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The k&n 57i will make quite a bit of difference to your little 1.0 it does on my 1.0 but only after about 4000rpm. The cheaper option is to buy a piper/k&n/pvd pannel filter and drill your airbox, this will give a bit more power and noise to boot!

New Poll