corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does this look good or sh'te?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does this look good or sh'te?
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Nov 03 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
I did it to support the site. plus it was only £12.50 not really a lot of cash to a lot of people. if you can't afford it you don't get it

for the 1st time i agree wiv vibs
mav

8th Nov 03 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree also....
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

8th Nov 03 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel this argument should never have came about, Peter if you don't like the way we do things go use another website
starkmotorsport

8th Nov 03 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All I asked for was an opinion!

Basically, Im not a premium member as the benafits do not affect me. Therefore Im adding a couple of subtle pictures to my posts so brighten the place up a bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.starkmotorsport.com

mav

8th Nov 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good wi the pics .

BUT should be payin like...
starkmotorsport

8th Nov 03 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well CS can tell themselves that the £12 that I should pay for showing a signature is being used to boost my rallying!

Lets say its an investment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.starkmotorsport.com

mav

8th Nov 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whatever
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Nov 03 at 01:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If feel you're missing the point massively. The contribution supports the site. We endeavour to give you some things in return but these only exist as a small factor to sway things, not something on which your entire decision to spend money should be based.

You're welcome to criticise the scheme and justify not joining it, thats OK, in a marketplace with perfect competition its not beyond possibility that we're not financially attractive.

What I would ask you though is that you have decency to not undermine the scheme and rubbish the benefits for those people good enough to want to support the site and keep it going.
mav

9th Nov 03 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said ...
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

9th Nov 03 at 01:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also agree with Mav well said Ian , the site has many true supporters even some that don't even have corsa's. If you don't like the way things are then it can't be helped ................. kinda like Marmite eh , you either love it or you hate it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does this look good or sh'te? 22 database queries in 0.0098078 seconds