corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » question on neons in dash?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author question on neons in dash?
duffer_Corsa

User status: Offline
4th Nov 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright people, can sumone help me? ive gt two neon lights only small ones lke that can plug in cigerette lighter but i have clipped em off the lighter connection and want to link em up to the head unit and put em in the vents in the middle of the dash! can anyone help me by telling me where i can connect them to the headunit to get power to em!
Dom

4th Nov 03 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if there neons...then you im pretty sure that in the ciggy socket is a choke (?) so you will need that.
However, to link them your HU, you would use a relay and use the remote lead to switch the relay on every time your HU is on
uprated

4th Nov 03 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a small neon in the centre, and i hooked it up to the feed to the radio that only works when the ignition is on with a piggyback connector, but i wanted it on all the time the ignition was on.

New Poll