corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alloy help/request

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloy help/request
RichardT

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This doesn't really count as a 'help' question so much as it is info. I'm buying Urban Racer 5's (45's, 15") next month for my Corsa and I would just like to know if anyone else has fitted these? If so did you have any problems?

Oh and one other thing about my interior, I recently got parts of my dash done in blue and it's made ,e realise how much the main, black, part of my dash has faded! Any of you know of any good cleaning products that will help restore the dash to a nice deep black colour?

Thanks,
Trick.
RichardT

7th Aug 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, let me change that question. Who here has fitted 45's to their Corsa? Did you have any problems?
diddon

7th Aug 03 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B or C
RichardT

7th Aug 03 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B (sorry, forgot to mention)

[Edited on 07-08-2003 by RichardT]

New Poll