corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » XBox Live Gold - Automatic Renewal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XBox Live Gold - Automatic Renewal
PhilC

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any way of stopping is, other than calling their support line and being on hold for 6 hours?
Russ

20th Apr 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

log onto xbox.com and turn it off
ajscorsa

20th Apr 09 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my ex has been paying mine for months as i couldnt figure how to turn it off lol.
noshua

21st Apr 09 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, have to phone up.

had the rolling month option with the ex's card, kept it going for about 8 months before the payment was declined for 3 months - so was owing £15. phoned up support and told them i couldn't redeem my 12 month card, the guy removed the card, stayed on the phone while i put in the 12 month card and said i'm sorted. didn't even take off the 3 months that I owed - might be worth a shot (get your bank to decline the payment)
James_DT

21st Apr 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go to
https://billing.microsoft.com and log in using the Windows Live account linked to the Xbox Live account, you can cancel it on there.
If you have more than 1 paid Microsoft service, you might need to change the dropdown box until you find the one for Xbox Live, but after that, click Xbox Live Gold Monthly Membership down the bottom and then "Cancel my Service".

New Poll