corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***STOLEN XE CORSA GSI*** UPDATE

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***STOLEN XE CORSA GSI*** UPDATE
Alex16v

User status: Offline
29th Jan 08 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel so sorry for you mate. Your car was stunning!

I also agree with collin 100%

quote:
drive 5" nails through their testicals should give them something to think about if not at least it would prevent the little badgers from breeding.

This would 100% stop them doing it again and also deter others from stealing.

Little badgers!!
baza31

29th Jan 08 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tattoo thier forehead with "THIEF" right across in large letters , they should do this to everyone i am sure they would think twice about it
Lisa

29th Jan 08 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if everone who had stolen something had thief tattooed on their forehead i'm pretty sure not many people would not have it
CorsAsh

29th Jan 08 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to love Bad Lads Army, all the tough nuts who ended up sobbing. Should bring back National Service IMO.
MikeD

29th Jan 08 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree national service would certainly help, but the police actually need to police this country and not to only police things that will help them make money (arrest a youth £0, catch someone speeding £60 min, someone pissing in a street £80 etc etc)

The government have alot to answer for in my opinion we need someone with Balls in charge so sort this country out.

[Edited on 29-01-2008 by MikeD]
ash_corsa

29th Jan 08 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, so sorry to hear about the further damage caused to the other cars.

This kind of thing drives me nuts, fucking mindless scum, got fuck all of their own so they take other people's, no life, no job, on the dole, no future except crime and making other people's lives a misery.

Yes, they need fucking with a big stick but this will never happen..

And all the big, hard boys who say 'go out lookin for them and kick em in' - have you got nothing more constructive to say? this kind of yobish behavior is only lowering yourself to their level and will cause more shit at the end of the day.

Keep your chin up Ian mate, keep pestering the police and the local paper is a good idea, highlight the police response problem

Good luck buddy
ShEp

30th Jan 08 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All robbing bastards should be bullet stoppers for the real soldiers
chris-sri

30th Jan 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeD
I agree national service would certainly help, but the police actually need to police this country and not to only police things that will help them make money (arrest a youth £0, catch someone speeding £60 min, someone pissing in a street £80 etc etc)

The government have alot to answer for in my opinion we need someone with Balls in charge so sort this country out.

The Police do Police the Country the problem is that the Government have cocked up the prison service to the extent that there isn't any room. The knock on effect is that the CPS (who are the decision makers for any not guilty plea and the organisation that actually prosecute people) are unwilling to take on jobs that we should run with because the prospect of a conviction is slim and the penalties aren't worth it. When people do go to Court they very rarely get custodial sentances and are therefore straight back on the streets for the Police to catch again and when they do the amount of red tape they have to wade through to satisfy the CPS is ridiculous. Anyone see a pattern emerging?

In my opinion when we get young offenders to Court they should get a custodial straight off (bearing in mind they'll already probably have had two chances before this stage. Make the custodial uncomfortable so they don't want to go back. Short sharp shock - A lot less career criminals.

Twiggy

30th Jan 08 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
compulsary armed services!

they would use there gun to rob people!

Ash_EP3

30th Jan 08 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really sorry to hear about whats happened Ian, surely you or your dad? must know some "contacts" to do something about those lads...

I've never had a car stolen from me (** Touch Wood **) so therefore I have no idea what it's like to be in your situation, all I can say is good luck mate and I hope those little fuckwits get what they deserve!!!!!

There should be a CS punishment day: all of the members (who are willing) should be allowed to stand in a queue and kick each one of them in the wedding vegtables!

[Edited on 30-01-2008 by S214_UPP]
Lisa

30th Jan 08 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
quote:

The Police do Police the Country the problem is that the Government have cocked up the prison service to the extent that there isn't any room. The knock on effect is that the CPS (who are the decision makers for any not guilty plea and the organisation that actually prosecute people) are unwilling to take on jobs that we should run with because the prospect of a conviction is slim and the penalties aren't worth it. When people do go to Court they very rarely get custodial sentances and are therefore straight back on the streets for the Police to catch again and when they do the amount of red tape they have to wade through to satisfy the CPS is ridiculous. Anyone see a pattern emerging?

In my opinion when we get young offenders to Court they should get a custodial straight off (bearing in mind they'll already probably have had two chances before this stage. Make the custodial uncomfortable so they don't want to go back. Short sharp shock - A lot less career criminals.

this is sort of what i was getting at.......prisons are full and they are full of reoffenders...........therefore prison don't work

Other things should be used for criminals (i don't know what) and then maybe crime would go down
Hoddo

30th Jan 08 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

capital punishment like the US again please.
Ian W

30th Jan 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S214_UPP
Really sorry to hear about whats happened Ian, surely you or your dad? must know some "contacts" to do something about those lads...

I've never had a car stolen from me (** Touch Wood **) so therefore I have no idea what it's like to be in your situation, all I can say is good luck mate and I hope those little fuckwits get what they deserve!!!!!

There should be a CS punishment day: all of the members (who are willing) should be allowed to stand in a queue and kick each one of them in the wedding vegtables!

[Edited on 30-01-2008 by S214_UPP]

Yes, I know plenty of people and at anytime could get together and burst there door down and start raiding the house.

I haven't done this for a number of reasons, firstly I like to think that im above there level of thinking plus this leads to a tit-for-tat kind of war which will only escalate.

tbh, if the car had been stolen from a car park and they didn't know where I live then I admit I would be tempted to dish out a bit of punishment vigilantey style but I dont want to bring anymore trouble to the house.

Trying to forget about what I had now, hoping to get back what I can and then sell it all off and move on.

Adam-D

30th Jan 08 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cooki

30th Jan 08 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

devistated mate as said b4 in the thread whats the point in stealing the car/parts+fcuking them up anyway

[Edited on 30-01-2008 by cooki]
Carl

31st Jan 08 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa
quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
quote:

this is sort of what i was getting at.......prisons are full and they are full of reoffenders...........therefore prison don't work

Wrong, you mean OUR prison SYSTEMS don't work. If they were shit hole work house type prisons they would be more effective, but some do gooder has fucked that up with the human rights bull shit. To me, if you get imprisoned for a crime with the amount of evidence needed to get a gulty charge, it should lead to a loss of said human rights. There needs to be that fear of the consequences. Top end prisioners should be used in medical testing etc for the good of society etc etc.
chunky_nb

31st Jan 08 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrong, you mean OUR prison SYSTEMS don't work. If they were shit hole work house type prisons they would be more effective, but some do gooder has fucked that up with the human rights bull shit. To me, if you get imprisoned for a crime with the amount of evidence needed to get a gulty charge, it should lead to a loss of said human rights. There needs to be that fear of the consequences. Top end prisioners should be used in medical testing etc for the good of society etc etc.

to a certain extent i agree most offenders re-offend coz they cant get a job coz of previous convictions (not stickin up for the utter scrotums that they are my car wasnt stolen bt damaged and valuable college work was stolen hd to start again) so they go back to prison to live the luxury of prison and i dont say tht for nuffin these documentaries showing these prisons they are more better off than homeless non-criminal people of society! i dont blame them for going back but! i totally agree with national service cummin back and dnt put them in IRAQ thts where our proper soldiers should be as its a lot less violent than that of Afghanistan take em there to catch a bullet with their skulls or teeth!

sorry for essay this kinda thing really fucks me off im only 19 so ive nt really gt much experience but even i can see this country is a total sham and a pushover at tht! any news on the rest of the car mate??? so gutted for u was a nice clean motor!
Ian W

1st Feb 08 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lad who stole my car was arrested last night, charged with handeling stolen goods (my wheels) and driving with no insurance
Tom

1st Feb 08 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG really

Result.....
Ian W

1st Feb 08 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
OMG really

Result.....

No evidence to charge him with theft or criminal damage though
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Feb 08 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was he not asked where he got them?

Its either him, in which case he is the thief, or he is beaten until he reveals who he bought them off.

That would be enough evidence for me. Stinks that the Police can't just harm him until he coughs.
Ian W

1st Feb 08 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Its either him, in which case he is the thief, or he is beaten until he reveals who he bought them off.

That would be enough evidence for me. Stinks that the Police can't just harm him until he coughs.

Its a known fact that its him but supposadly without hard evidence there is no chance of a conviction

But im sure a trip to court to get his wrists slapped will teach him a lesson and he will never do it again
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Online
1st Feb 08 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
ShEp

1st Feb 08 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Its a known fact that its him but supposadly without hard evidence there is no chance of a conviction

But im sure a trip to court to get his wrists slapped will teach him a lesson and he will never do it again

you dont want them taking him to court with no evidence, as if some evidence turns up he could not be re-taken to court

he sounds as if he's been pretty careless anyway, he'll shoot himself in the foot, and they will catch him out
Adam-D

2nd Feb 08 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any news, are you getting the car back? and the bits that were removed??

<<  6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***STOLEN XE CORSA GSI*** UPDATE 23 database queries in 0.0174091 seconds