corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***STOLEN XE CORSA GSI*** UPDATE

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***STOLEN XE CORSA GSI*** UPDATE
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
29th Jan 08 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marklawton

29th Jan 08 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted for you ian
Colin

29th Jan 08 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So have the police got the owner of this car in custody or found who put your windows in?? Sounds like there going out their way to help as per
Ian W

29th Jan 08 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
So have the police got the owner of this car in custody or found who put your windows in?? Sounds like there going out their way to help as per

There planning on arresting the person who owns the car with my wheels on and then searching his house for my parts, my shell is still sitting somewhere with my engine, brakes, suspension on
flybikeslee

29th Jan 08 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BYRON

29th Jan 08 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckers.
Colin

29th Jan 08 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too late they should have done that what 2 days ago tbh. Fucking useless....busy out catching speeding motorists I suspect :\
gavin18787
Premium Member

29th Jan 08 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
Any updates on this today?

Yes, been to see the car that was impounded on yesterday.

Since the last time I saw it on Friday it has had all my panels taken off it, only things of mine that where left where my wheels and back bumper.

Wheels have been kerbed all round on each wheel in some cases even the spokes have been kerbed, two of the tyres have had the sidewalls ripped and and dead. Center caps are also gone.

Not holding much hope for the rest of the car tbh

Well what was the point in them nicking the stuff if they are just going to fuck it up FFS

Takes the piss that they ruined your perfectly finished car to try and improve their own peice of shite

Hope this gets sorted

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Lisa

29th Jan 08 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm really sorry for you that your car was stolen and would hate it if it happened to mine but that said ( and i'm sure i will get some arsey responses to this) police are not going to go out and look for a corsa or any other car that is stolen...............
CorsAsh

29th Jan 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some vigilante justice in the UK. Feel sick just reading this thread.
Ian W

29th Jan 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa
i'm really sorry for you that your car was stolen and would hate it if it happened to mine but that said ( and i'm sure i will get some arsey responses to this) police are not going to go out and look for a corsa or any other car that is stolen...............

I have never expected the police to spend time "looking for my car".

The issue I have is that they where called on Friday and told that there was a car that was built up with over half of my car and was 5 minutes from the police station, 4 phone calls within the next 1.5 hours and they still were not there.

How are the scum and theives meant to be deterred from doing it over and over again if the police can't even be bothered to turn up.

It is likely the damage to the other cars on the drive would have been avoided if the police have turned up on Friday and removed the car rather than me having to do it myself.
Tom

29th Jan 08 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Since the last time I saw it on Friday it has had all my panels taken off it, only things of mine that where left where my wheels and back bumper.

Wheels have been kerbed all round on each wheel in some cases even the spokes have been kerbed, two of the tyres have had the sidewalls ripped and and dead. Center caps are also gone.

Really gutting to hear that mate, chin up
Ian W

29th Jan 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
quote:

Really gutting to hear that mate, chin up

Sick to think they took the car and pretty much just hammered the few parts that have been used to the point where there not even worth anything anymore, completely pointless.

Hopefully he gets shagged in the ass repeatedly in prision
Lisa

29th Jan 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

The issue I have is that they where called on Friday and told that there was a car that was built up with over half of my car and was 5 minutes from the police station, 4 phone calls within the next 1.5 hours and they still were not there.

How are the scum and theives meant to be deterred from doing it over and over again if the police can't even be bothered to turn up.

It is likely the damage to the other cars on the drive would have been avoided if the police have turned up on Friday and removed the car rather than me having to do it myself.

but do you not think that they may have had other stuff to do on a friday night, not being an arse just being realistic
Ian W

29th Jan 08 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

but do you not think that they may have had other stuff to do on a friday night, not being an arse just being realistic

10.30 pm, I reckon they could spare 1 car.

8.15 on Sunday evening had the windows put through in two cars on the drive, over an hour to turn up
Colin

29th Jan 08 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said police would have been busy giving out speeding tickets
Lisa

29th Jan 08 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know the area i work in in Salford they only have 2 officers on most nights and trying to get them to respond to anything is hardwork.

I had a member of my staff team sat in a station today who had to wait 7 hours to fill in a form that took 15 minutes to complete

The irony is she got a parking ticket whilst in there but will have to pay it as they wouldn;t let her leave the station.

The only things they will come out for is what they class as major
Ian W

29th Jan 08 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the problem there, they won't bother with the so called "little crimes".

Maybe if they caught and punished the people before they moved onto the bigger things it would help reduce the next generation of career criminals.
Colin

29th Jan 08 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should phone up & say 'ive found the guy that nicked my car & ive stabbed him' see how long it takes then.

Then when they arrive say, no mate you must have misheard me I said 'should I grab him'

Or something like that
Lisa

29th Jan 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what punishment do you think works though?
Colin

29th Jan 08 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

drive 5" nails through their testicals should give them something to think about if not at least it would prevent the little cunts from breeding.
Ian W

29th Jan 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I wouldn't know tbh but then its not my profession lol

Im sure the fact that these people get away with stealing cars, dealing drugs, and general yobbish behaviour doesn't exactly help deter the younger generation from it.
Lisa

29th Jan 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:

drive 5" nails through their testicals should give them something to think about if not at least it would prevent the little cunts from breeding.

i was being serious................i ask people this question at work all the time, what do you think will work?
Timbaland
Banned

29th Jan 08 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell there Mum.
Colin

29th Jan 08 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take everything they have off them to pay for the damage & shove them on the front line in iraq - serious! Some of the little brats around these days need a wake up call - compulsary armed services if your a robbing chav with no job!!

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ***STOLEN XE CORSA GSI*** UPDATE 23 database queries in 0.0382190 seconds