corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Sport / other Corsa forum discussion (was PVS pics by Adam-D)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport / other Corsa forum discussion (was PVS pics by Adam-D)
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jun 07 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sure is, bonus points if you talk about it with Ian and I in person. Super bonus points if Daimo is wandering around in the background too.
Dee
Banned

8th Jun 07 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've already spoke to Ian about it in person, he explained it, I agreed with what he said, it was fairly straight forward.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get the feeling olivers blood is boiling
Daimo B

8th Jun 07 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your sucha fag willy.

I mearly pointed out things, i haven't once moaned about money or anything. I can't moan about it as i don't pay for it becuase I never fealt i should of had to.

I was mearly talking about your childish slaggings off regarding other vauxhall clubs "stealing" your corsa B owners.

You lot are the ones talking about pulling out your cocks and slapping each other in the faces with them (probably trying to take a lick at the same time ).

Get down of the horse, and get back into the kitchen.
Dee
Banned

8th Jun 07 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i get the feeling olivers blood is boiling

You know me best, do you think I would have a problem going up to someone and asking them if they have a problem?
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i kno you dont have a problem standing on a box bollock naked in a window waving your willy at someone youve never met before

[Edited on 08-06-2007 by Steve]
willay
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Your sucha fag willy.

I mearly pointed out things, i haven't once moaned about money or anything. I can't moan about it as i don't pay for it becuase I never fealt i should of had to.

I was mearly talking about your childish slaggings off regarding other vauxhall clubs "stealing" your corsa B owners.

You lot are the ones talking about pulling out your cocks and slapping each other in the faces with them (probably trying to take a lick at the same time ).

Get down of the horse, and get back into the kitchen.

Dee
Banned

8th Jun 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best thread on CS 2007 award goes to this one.
SAL
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shane

8th Jun 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most people dont have the bollocks to stand up to people face to face
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i usually stand up when i greet people
willay
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VXR- my reference to you in the top post on p7 is that I'd like you to be there to give your input, you have alot to say and probably alot to hear. Thats all.

Yeah my comments were childish, I'm not denying that

If you feel like you are missing out on the cock slapping, please say and I'll make a point to involve you.

And I might go into the kitchen and have a cuppa tea
willay
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I really want to meet you this year.
Daimo B

8th Jun 07 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
VXR- my reference to you in the top post on p7 is that I'd like you to be there to give your input, you have alot to say and probably alot to hear. Thats all.

Yeah my comments were childish, I'm not denying that

If you feel like you are missing out on the cock slapping, please say and I'll make a point to involve you.

And I might go into the kitchen and have a cuppa tea

IN which case i've read it wrongly, but its written in the context of "go and whinge to ian, and it'll be an extra better whinge if Damiens there too"

As you've said, its not though, so i'll continue to enjoy reading the willy waving in this thread.

I know i would personnally start (and nearly did, starting writing the site and everything for it) a corsa owners club, but I don't find myself attracted to the market of corsa owners anymore. Im getting old and past it, I should be buying a Jaguar or something by now (Complete with flat cap and pipe).

Thing is, im not as into the VXR as i am my own corsa, so i'll jsut sit here, read opinions, give opinions, but not have to worry about sorting xy and z anymore.

I will say however, that I do fully understand how much effort it takes to orgenise a club stand, get things into position, arrange cars, spec sheets, laminating, getting lazy still rat arsed members to get up and move cars etc, but you shouldn't put down other clubs that all share a similar interest. Save that fighting/bitching talk for the chavs that ruin the shows, and if need be, other car marques (but if your like me, a cars a car, if its good, doesn't matter what badge is on it).

PS, cock slapping, the only cock im gonna be slapping is my own against my missis. No other males invited

[Edited on 08-06-2007 by VXR]
willay
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I completely understand your point.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:

I really want to meet you this year.

come to trax willay
willay
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there as always.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent news
Carl

8th Jun 07 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee
quote:
if this thread had been before pvs, do you think there would have been fights? with peoples lips coming off etc?

I think Rob Lee would have threatened to do lots, but scurried past with his head down in fear of getting filled in.

Too right. Nob Lee, The internet hardman of CS.
Scotty C

8th Jun 07 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee
quote:
if this thread had been before pvs, do you think there would have been fights? with peoples lips coming off etc?

I think Rob Lee would have threatened to do lots, but scurried past with his head down in fear of getting filled in.

You really are the biggest internet warrior on here aren't you.

Do you act like this in real life? stop acting like a big hard man when you're just a lanky streek of piss that could proberly get blown over by my 18month old daughter.

[Edited on 08-06-2007 by Monster]
Kurt

8th Jun 07 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

out of curiosity and i havent really read the whole thread, how many premium members are there?
Sam
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
I like Paul (the owner of corsa-b), he's sound. But i see Willays point, why not join up at shows. corsa-b and Corsa GSI are just copies of corsasport and will never be as big in my opinion.

I see Paul's reasoning behind corsa-b as it will look good on his cv and he can use it for his final year uni project but as with regards Corsa GSI -- what's the point? Sam doesn't even own a Corsa. Only reasoning behind it is for banned members of corsasort such as Lee Leg to use.

Perhaps you should find out the facts before talking crap Andrew. CGSi is not a copy of CS, CS and pretty much most other Corsa/car enthusiast sites are built around a message board system, in the case of CGSi it's the other away around - if you actually look at the site you will see there is content other than message board forums on there - I only added them as an experiment, I didn't suddenly wake up one morning and think "you know what, there isn't enough Corsa forums about, I'm gonna build another one".

Yes I'm sure some people on here think it's just "yet another Corsa web site" but you will see it's pretty much dedicated to one specific Corsa model - the GSi. I have been interested in GSis since I started driving, and decided to make a web site dedicated to them - is that OK with you?

As for your comment about "not evening owning a Corsa", not that it's any of your business but when I am moving house soon I will be getting a GSi as a secondary 'project' car, at the moment I have hardly enough room for one car alone where I live, and to be quite honest a Corsa is hardly a comfortable car for long motorway journeys (which is what I do).

Finally, in case it may have escaped your attention, CS and CGSi are two totally different entities, we are not associated in any way, and just because a person is banned from one site does not mean the other has to automatically ban them too. Clearly you are quite concerned about L33 LEG's use of the CGSi forums, but if you were a regular user of the site (which you are not), you would see he has actually sorted himself out and does not actually post up crap or racist posts etc like he used to on here - but then this thread is not about the discussion of banned CS members. If it was, maybe we could talk about VAGWeb while we were at it too?

Ian W

8th Jun 07 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVS stand was spot on, best stand at pvs IMO, dont really care what my £12.50 goes to be honest

Anyone who moans about spending £12.50 a year on a website membership but will spend ££££'s modding an old corsa has issues

Seems you might have to fork out for a ring of some sort at trax, theres a lot of internet fights brewing in here
Shane

8th Jun 07 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we rename this 'The CS bitching thread'
Iain M

8th Jun 07 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is a good read. I was talking to JR at PV about other stands and we discussed about the fact that Corsa-D had 3 cars on and Corsa-B had how ever many there was.

I my opinion would it not make more sense for the smaller clubs for exampe corsa2corsa and such like to join Corsasport and be one massive club this increasing the amount of funds what come in. More funds i see it means more things at shows which means better publicity i would of thought. I don't even own a corsa and yet Ian let me park at the back of the stand. If this is not a community then i don't know what is.3

I have made loads of friends, received shed loads of help and support when doing my engine conversion. Enjoyed various shows and outings for example Rolling Road day, the go-carting last year and the monthly meets we have in the Northwest.

Perfect example of a community i would of thought.
Keep up the good work

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Sport / other Corsa forum discussion (was PVS pics by Adam-D) 22 database queries in 0.0205259 seconds