corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2012 Thread

New Poll
  <<  46    47    48    49    50    51    52  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official F1 Season 2012 Thread
JonnyJ

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Serious? Fucking brilliant.

I hate alonso but I would fucking love to see gim wipe that smirk off that german cunts face.

Im not a massive fan of Alonso but I respect his talent far more than Vettel. Most complete driver in F1.
Cole

3rd Nov 12 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even worse apparently will start from the pit lane
Dave

3rd Nov 12 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent, I respect Red Bull and Vettel for the (usually) professional and efficient way they go about things but it's so fucking boring from a spectators point of view.

Just realised though I'm working tomorrow and will miss the race, balls
JonnyJ

3rd Nov 12 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Excellent, I respect Red Bull and Vettel for the (usually) professional and efficient way they go about things but it's so fucking boring from a spectators point of view.

Do what I do Dave. Hide from the internet and all news sources then watch it on iPlayer as live.
Jamie-C

3rd Nov 12 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vettel having to come through the pack? That's a recipe for disaster
Cole

3rd Nov 12 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's Lewis's race to lose now I would be worried about pastor behind him kimi will get a podium I reckon alonso 3rd
Dave

3rd Nov 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Dave

Do what I do Dave. Hide from the internet and all news sources then watch it on iPlayer as live.

That's the plan, shouldn't be too hard at work but will involve an hours drive home with no radio.

Agree re Alonso too, been clearly the best driver for me this year, he's wrung some pretty incredible results out of that Ferrari. Having Maldonado in front will be a bit if a worry for him though.
Rob_Quads

3rd Nov 12 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a shame for Vettel IMO. Never understood the rule, same when it happened to hamilton. It should be the same in the race as it is for qually, its MUCH more advantageous to run without fuel in the race than it is for qually

Its Hamiltons to throw away but can see Alonso being up there as he has been great at starting - 2/3 after the first last probably
Jamie-C

3rd Nov 12 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see Vettel getting a decent result tbh as long a she doesn't crash into anyone mid pack.
JonnyJ

3rd Nov 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Starting from the pit lane according to Horner so they can take the car out of Parc Ferme to "investigate further"

Probably be tweaking race set up and gear ratios too.
Jamie-C

3rd Nov 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is there to investigate?
Blatantly tweaking the set up.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

3rd Nov 12 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love 25 points for Alonso and 0 for Vettel make it 12 in front.

If he hadn't been taken out by Grojesan would be even tighter!

Hamilton looks quick but can see him doing something silly, hopefully Alonso in top 3 to maximise points.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daveskater
Premium Member

3rd Nov 12 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vettel will probably drive into an HRT's front wing again and call them some kind of vegetable afterwards. I must say that for the championship's sake this has turned out pretty well Was fully expecting it to be Vettel cruising to the title in a very boring fashion.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
kennySRi

3rd Nov 12 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant news for the final races, at least it isnt going to be boring now! Vettel can and probably will still get a podium finish, or at least be around the same position as Alonso.

Im just hoping for a Hamilton win as he drove brilliant today and would be great for him to end on a high. Alonso getting more points than Vettel will certainly make things more interesting.
Kippers

3rd Nov 12 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunt i put a tenner on him!
JonnyJ

4th Nov 12 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
Brilliant news for the final races, at least it isnt going to be boring now! Vettel can and probably will still get a podium finish, or at least be around the same position as Alonso.

Im just hoping for a Hamilton win as he drove brilliant today and would be great for him to end on a high. Alonso getting more points than Vettel will certainly make things more interesting.

If Vettel gets a podium out of this I'll eat my own face. Starting from the pit will mean he'll be a good 20secs off the top 3 before he's got on the track, then he's got to get through traffic which will slow him right down, getting 10th would be decent.
kennySRi

4th Nov 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi

If Vettel gets a podium out of this I'll eat my own face. Starting from the pit will mean he'll be a good 20secs off the top 3 before he's got on the track, then he's got to get through traffic which will slow him right down, getting 10th would be decent.

I know it's alot to ask for but it can be done. He will obviously only be looking to see where Alonso is and getting as close to him as possible. Either way it's going to make a usually boring race turn into quite an exciting one.
Ben G

4th Nov 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 drs zones remember. vettel will easily cruise past the slower cars upto the mercedes.
JonnyJ

4th Nov 12 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye but watch last years race, the double DRS can work against you. You get a car in the first and get redone in the second, Webber and Massa/Button were constantly changing places last year.

Also its one thing getting past a HRT, another getting past Saubers/Force Indias/Williams/Mercs. He won't just drive past the lot of them, and all the time he'll be losing time and wearing out his tyres.
Aaron

4th Nov 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vettel damaged front wing. Shucks
JonnyJ

4th Nov 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ouch, that looks a big one!
Aaron

4th Nov 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Safety car oooout
JonnyJ

4th Nov 12 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jeeeez
Nath

4th Nov 12 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BarnshaW

4th Nov 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amazing! that crash could have been much worse, amazing to see them after chatting and laughing

<<  46    47    48    49    50    51    52  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2012 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0260670 seconds