corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5

New Poll
  <<  33    34    35    36    37    38    39  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 13 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Online is OK, not really played many missions or anything just fucked about, robbing stores and hunting down other players. Went to an ammunation and it took 8.5k off me for buying pistol ammo I find it's most fun stealing a jet and stalking players and generally just blowing shit up.
Gsi_Ire

3rd Oct 13 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where do you steal the jet when online? (I assume you mean jet fighter?)
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Oct 13 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From Zancudo, jump the fence with a car
Nath

4th Oct 13 at 06:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Online is alright. I blatantly killed people but got nothing for it though. Stats had zero kills too. Yet I got nailed easily by others.
Balling
Premium Member

4th Oct 13 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Patch 1.0.2 is out for PS3.

Should fix a few of the most common issues for GTAO.

Whittie

4th Oct 13 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want online to work
Balling
Premium Member

4th Oct 13 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which platform Alex? PS3 should work with the new patch, though I'm yet to try it.

XSIHardy

4th Oct 13 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one done the survival mission at the industrial state ? Can't get past wave 4
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 13 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS3 been working for me since yesterday, I'm quite liking online. Unless you go hunting for players you don't meet other people that often, but when you do it ends in one of you dead I decided to follow some guy earlier and he ended at a job so I thought fuck it i'll give it a go, turns out there was already another 6 people waiting so 8 of us spent about an hour doing different jobs, last team standing thingies and other races. Was quite fun, we did a race around the prison and I set a world record so it said 27.292 seconds. I'll have to go back and see if it's correct. I'm only rank 8 I think as I've spent most of my time fucking around, will most likely be on it the majority of tonight.
Iain M

4th Oct 13 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aidan-Fleming
quote:
Originally posted by Iain M
How do you raise money quickley. Only just started playing it. keep getting distracted from the missions though

Robbing stores. There shown on the map

by what symbol? Sorry to be a pain lol
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 13 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a Circus symbol, like a big tent
A1EX

4th Oct 13 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been playing for two days with a mate in a "Crew" quite fun, just doing random robberies and shoot outs with other people and cops. We also broke into the Fort and stole two jet planes which was real fun going after other players and cops. Need to start doing proper stuff to level up and get some cash. Other thing was fun arguing over what radio station to have on in the car
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Oct 13 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty cool random encounter before, jumped in a heli and was annoying other players when I saw this guy getting shot at by another player, he killed the player and I swooped down above him expecting him to kill me, but no, he jumped in the chopper with me and we just randomly flew about annoying people
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Oct 13 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you buy a property you can sit and watch TV and watch car chases of other players on Weazel news that's pretty fucking cool
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

5th Oct 13 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
When you buy a property you can sit and watch TV and watch car chases of other players on Weazel news that's pretty fucking cool

That's awesome!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Eddie.2k

5th Oct 13 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great! My character has ben deleted! :@
Can still see it in social club though

[Edited on 05-10-2013 by Eddie.2k]
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Oct 13 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Online is the best thing I've ever played it's fucking hilarious, and brilliant when you get in a job lobby with other good players. Makes it more fun.
andys sxi
Premium Member

6th Oct 13 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a go online for the first time last night, thought it was good done a robbery and a mission called last man standing

April 08 feature car
Dave

6th Oct 13 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm very much a virgin when it comes to GTA online, tried it for the first time to day and I haven't a clue what is going on!

I did a race at first which I assume was against other players and won easily, then went and collected some drugs for someone, bought some clothes and robbed a shop. Came across one other player who tried to kill me but flipped his car then disappeared. I took a car to get a tracker fitted and sprayed, then followed a blue marker to Cypress Flats, cue a shit load more info boxes now it's stuck on a loading screen, think I'm meant to be doing some sort of team death match but it won't load.
Cavey

6th Oct 13 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had to restart the console 4 times, but finally updating this to have a go
SteveoBC
Premium Member

6th Oct 13 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a massive sesh online today was hilarious

went on a fuck load of races after a while was just me and another guy just doing one on one races, twas epic

Killed loads of other people just by running them over haha

need to buy a gaff and steal a jet still though

ScubSquaddie23 if anyone wants to add me in a crew, be aware im without wifi all this week as im away for work
Balling
Premium Member

7th Oct 13 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting a bit fed up with restarting online... It deleted my two first characters. Starting third and final now.

Can't skip any of the intro either...

DannyB
Premium Member

7th Oct 13 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm loving it, spend most of my time doing missions and such. I lost about 60k and 6 ranks the other day, since then I've been quitting to single player and saving automatically every 45 mins or so and touch wood it's been fine since, up to rank 20 and have about 160k in the bank. Don't want to buy property incase it dissapears
kennySRi

7th Oct 13 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading this thread just makes me want to buy this game more and more! I used to love gta 3 or whatever it was called but didn't really try the ones after that, is this game really that good? Been years since I've bought a game that I get addicted to

Funny hearing your online stories
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

7th Oct 13 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really enjoying the game as a whole, so many little details that have made this game great.
Online is lush, obviously there are a few bugs but with time they'll be sorted.

DW5ubtlevxl if anyone wants to add me on PSN

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events

<<  33    34    35    36    37    38    39  >>

New Poll