corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  21    22    23    24    25    26    27  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 12 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
I am certain Dr Pepper is just a troll tbh

Im not- im just amazed people are still convinced some massive wrong has been done to Liverpool and suarez when the over whelming weight of evidence suggests he has got away lightly with an offence he is most certainly guilty of. The bloke is a proven cheat, he has a history of being a complete arse hole ... he has behaved like one since he has been over here ... he did racially abuse Evra .. he did make the bird at Fulham fans...he hasnt scored as many goals as he should have for you. You only have to watch him play for 90 minutes and see the way he behaves to know he is going to get himself in trouble again and again.

I dont understand why your fans and your boss were prepared to back a man like this despite the over whelming evidence there is against him ... It just makes Liverpool a laughing stock and the whole club has lacked class over there approach to this

First Tom tells us he isnt commenting untill a charge is made, then after the verdict he isnt commenting untill the evidence is published ... now he is telling us he has loads of stuff he can publish that shows the verdict is wrong, and that this will run and run and we have to wait until after the appeal(which hasnt even been made yet)

At what point do you accept he is guilty, you were wrong to defend him and scream conspiracy and accept the charge and move on. His evidence does not match up with the events as described by players and officials from both teams. He is guilty of racial abuse by his own admission and that of his team mate. His evidence doesnt even match up with what he claimed happened straight after the incident when he spoke to his own team mates. Just accept he made a stupid mistake in an attempt to wind Evra up...Then maybe your manager can get hold of the bloke and get him to stop doing so many retarded things at the expense of the club that employs him

[Edited on 03-01-2012 by Dr Pepper]
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr P is making some good points.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jan 12 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for a change
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah wasnt easy typing that
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool not appealing. Suarez banned from today. SSN breaking news.

Thoughts?
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2012/luis-suarez-accepts-charge
Cavey

3rd Jan 12 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guessing the odds might have just shortened on city tonight then! glad I got them in at 10/11

I'm assuming Liverpool were stringing it out this long so that he played a part over the busy period, thought theyd of waited till after tonight tbh tho
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
thought theyd of waited till after tonight tbh tho

Same. Strange timing. I wonder who they will be playing on his comeback then?!
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come back for the Man Utd game, assuming FA/League Cup is included.
JonnyJ

3rd Jan 12 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Come back for the Man Utd game, assuming FA/League Cup is included.

They will be.

What odds can i get of Suarez first booking and Evra first injured?
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That game will be awesome
Cavey

3rd Jan 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What odds will there be on Suarez complaining about Evra racially abusing him? And the fa letting him off?
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
What odds will there be on Suarez complaining about Evra racially abusing him? And the fa letting him off?

Can you imagine?!
Dr Pepper

3rd Jan 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any thoughts Tom?

Dr Pepper

3rd Jan 12 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I could post reams on this subject, but as we discovered some time ago people aren't willing or able to understand the double standards that I take issue with. It's not something that is likely to be resolved either, I'd prefer to not waste anymore time trying I hope the appeal will be heard quickly, and that the people working on it don't bow to the bullshit FA disciplinary 'process'. I honestly think though that this will run and run and it's pointless speculating further until it's done so.

[Edited on 03-01-2012 by Tom]

hmmmmm - maybe you should get your reams on this subject to Liverpools lawyers pronto if you want this to run and run ... at the moment its case closed

Guilty of biting, guilty of handballing a team out of the world cup, guilty of incitement towards the Fulham fans, guilty of racially abusing taunts.

GUILTY, GUILTY GUILTY!!
Tommy L

3rd Jan 12 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I could post reams on this subject, but as we discovered some time ago people aren't willing or able to understand the double standards that I take issue with. It's not something that is likely to be resolved either, I'd prefer to not waste anymore time trying I hope the appeal will be heard quickly, and that the people working on it don't bow to the bullshit FA disciplinary 'process'. I honestly think though that this will run and run and it's pointless speculating further until it's done so.

[Edited on 03-01-2012 by Tom]
Yeah?
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom:
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jan 12 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow even his blood matches the famous liverpool strip
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surprised he has a black outline though.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jan 12 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

closet newcastle fan, then again liverpool get most of there players from there so maybe thats why
Dr Pepper

3rd Jan 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its worth looking back at the Liverpool statement after Suarez was found guilty....

"We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no-one else on the field of play - including Evra's own Manchester United team-mates and all the match officials - heard the alleged conversation between the two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner kick was about to be taken"

well we know that was incorrect - Kuyts evidence fundamentally proves that statement wrong

"LFC considers racism in any form to be unacceptable - without compromise. It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations."

Maybe Evra should now sue Liverpool for slander? Maybe thats what Tom meant by saying this was going to "run and run"

[Edited on 03-01-2012 by Dr Pepper]
Nath

3rd Jan 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did Suarez admit to saying some sort of 'n' word? I'm lost on this now as its dragged on for so long.
Dr Pepper

3rd Jan 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

case closed - Guilty, Liverpool fans who supported him feeling rather silly....

lets try and just forget about rat face for the next couple of months..... we will re open this thread after he does something stupid next time
Rob_Quads

3rd Jan 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO Liverpool really should have accepted it and move on rather than continue to say he's innocent.
Its a damming report.

Tom - Whether or not what Evra was racist or not that does not affect the decision as to whether Suarez is.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jan 12 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rumours the police are wanting to investigate suarez not sure how true that is

<<  21    22    23    24    25    26    27  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.0211380 seconds