corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez

New Poll
  <<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Luis Suarez
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
31st Dec 11 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
192. The term "sudamericano" [South American] might be offensive for a South American if taken as an implied slight against a regional identity

So basically they're both at it but Suarez claims not to have heard it, despite it appearing in other statements.
chrisritch

31st Dec 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a load of shite from those useless muppets
Ojc

31st Dec 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evra plays for Alex Fergusons Manchester United, do you honestly believe that an opposition player stood a chance against that cheating Scottish cunt?

No
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Dec 11 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's loads of references throughout to Evra being fully racist but that doesn't seem to have gone anywhere

[Edited on 31-12-2011 by Ian]
Cavey

31st Dec 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was going to say, what's the difference in that abuse and what Suarez said? Just because he mentioned a word roughly related to colour?
But referencing his sisters cunt was fine?

At least he didn't flying headbutt him in the chest like a certain Frenchman did after having his mother insulted
Nath

31st Dec 11 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Evra plays for Alex Fergusons Manchester United, do you honestly believe that an opposition player stood a chance against that cheating Scottish cunt?

No

chrisritch

31st Dec 11 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The report concludes: "Mr Evra was a credible witness. He gave his evidence in a calm, composed and clear way.

He is a lying fucking cunt which has been proven before!
Nath

31st Dec 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dry your eyes Chris. It's NYE.
mwg

31st Dec 11 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris is well annoyed now that he's realised Suarez hasn't got a leg to stand on as far as appealing against it.

Suarez abused Evra making reference to the colour of skin. Thats racist abuse. to say it wasn't meant in a nasty way cos its ok to say it back in Uruguay is complete and utter bull shit!
chrisritch

31st Dec 11 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are a Utd fan, if it transpired that Suarez said that he wished his newborn child health you would try and turn it against him
Nath

31st Dec 11 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you think to Suarez saying those words Chris? Seriously now.
mwg

31st Dec 11 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5. The FA's case, in short, was as follows. In the goalmouth, Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to
each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the
foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because
you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez “say it to me again, I’m going to punch
you”. Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr
Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr
Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie".
As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr
Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to
him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he
just called me a fucking black".

That's what he has been found guilty of.

[Edited on 31-12-2011 by mwg]
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Dec 11 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Notice how the line about kicking him was the one that started talking about Suarez's sisters's pussy but that is left out of the short case because it might make Evra look bad.

Also no mention in the short case of Evra calling Suarez a sudamericano, which is clearly a reference to his race and could be construed as offensive when used in that context.

Not disputing Suarez has used some fairly bad language and was always clearly going be made to look terrible as a result - just that the case, the documentation and all the reporting clearly favours the other guy.

[Edited on 31-12-2011 by Ian]
JonnyJ

31st Dec 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian is making points here and no one is addressing them. Bit disrespectful if you ask me.
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Dec 11 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking sudamericanos.
Ojc

31st Dec 11 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man Utd fans been totally bamboozled by Ians logic and no longer want to discuss this matter.
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Jan 12 at 02:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not even siding with Liverpool here despite that being the obvious thing, just thought I would have a read while it pertains to my local team. And I do think it's full of holes.
Nath

1st Jan 12 at 02:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You assume the FA employ logic in their decision making. They are inept at pretty much everything they do. Either way Suarez is guilty of a more serious offence.
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Jan 12 at 04:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More serious offence or offence requiring a harsher penalty? There is some mitigation considered in the decision which will have reduced the outcome.
MarkM

1st Jan 12 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LFC's lawyers will be all over this. I don't think the CPS would have enough to prosecute Suarez on the evidence in the report. If they did they would have to prosecute BOTH on the very weak evidence available.

Ezra more "credible" is a joke. He has history and also accused the referee of booking him because he was black.
Nath

1st Jan 12 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
More serious offence or offence requiring a harsher penalty? There is some mitigation considered in the decision which will have reduced the outcome.

Both.
Steve
Premium Member

1st Jan 12 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Referencing someone's sisters Pussy is just playground, or if you like, football pitch patter, whilst possibly inflammatory it is not direct racist abuse 7 times. I don't buy this sudamericano bullshit its just another attempt by suarez to twist words. It's like saying I called him a black cunt because he called me a scouse. One would get a ban on here one wouldn't

[Edited on 01-01-2012 by Steve]
Nath

1st Jan 12 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
Ezra more "credible" is a joke. He has history and also accused the referee of booking him because he was black.

You do realise Suarez has a 'history' too? Both players are cunts. But on this occassion one was more of a cunt than the other.
Rob_Quads

1st Jan 12 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
LFC's lawyers will be all over this. I don't think the CPS would have enough to prosecute Suarez on the evidence in the report. If they did they would have to prosecute BOTH on the very weak evidence available.

Don't the CPS only get involved if there is a complaint to the police which in this case there hasn't? Thats the big difference between the Terry one and this. The police received a number of complaints about Terrys action thus promting thier investigation.
Nath

1st Jan 12 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
quote:

Don't the CPS only get involved if there is a complaint to the police which in this case there hasn't? Thats the big difference between the Terry one and this. The police received a number of complaints about Terrys action thus promting thier investigation.

Correct. Terry is getting done not because of anything Anton said, but because of public complaints. Suarez is getting done because Evra complained.

<<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Luis Suarez 23 database queries in 0.0196040 seconds