corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » change of plan regarding engine......

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author change of plan regarding engine......
Andy

User status: Offline
28th Oct 03 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo - was just waiting for you to come in there . In fact I nearly added the phrase "but some people have reported improved pedal feel with rear discs" in my original post. We'll have to agree to disagree tho. I still think he'd be far better off spending the extra £400 or so it would cost for rear discs on much better fronts - eg some Bremsport 4-pots and 285 discs. Believe me matey, with a good 4-pot set up (piston sizes properly matched to Corsa master cylinder) the pedal feel is fantastic from the word go and of course, it stops you on a sixpence
Daimo B

28th Oct 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he he he he he.

Yeah, but i still want some lightweight calipers and decent brakes. But i wanna get tthe car ready for this year, then look at 2005+ for good brakes, engine tuning, roll cage etc.
Andy

28th Oct 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm really happy with the new Wilwood Midilites 4-pot. They're beautifully made and weight next to nothing. Also now fully dust sealed. Got the whole package with 285 discs and new braided hoses for £400 + Vat
Daimo B

28th Oct 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dust sealed too, yeah, I heard that about Wilwoods that th pistons are exposed.

£400+ VAt is damn good. Mmmmmmm tmepting

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » change of plan regarding engine...... 23 database queries in 0.0098412 seconds