corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Filling Hole in Tailgate Handle Help???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Filling Hole in Tailgate Handle Help???
Tidus

User status: Offline
   26th Oct 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning All, Decided on Saturday to Paint my Boot Lock Surround to Colour Code the Rear, Just waiting for Final Top Coat to Dry (24hr) Before I Lacquer.
Now that I Have Ordered a Solenoid/Remote Locking Kit I would like to do away with the lock and Lock Hole, so I just have the Boot Handle Remaining.
What do I need to fill the Hole and Does anyone have a small DIY Guide for Filling the Hole?#

Cheers

James
romeo t

User status: Offline
26th Oct 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all u need is a tin of fibreglass putty. take the lock off, sand the inside of it to give the paste a key.
then fill it with the fibreglass as level as poss, let it dry skim it with filler, let it dry sand it flat.
this is siimplified, u may need to repeat the filler process a few times

New Poll