corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dump Valve's

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dump Valve's
Kris TD

User status: Offline
27th Oct 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but u had the boost rasied shit loads at the same time as the dv, that will be why, i have minimal lag on mine.
MattyB

28th Oct 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a 50 mile drive of it with just Dump valve, and difference was noticable!!

Nah boost aint raised THAT much!! its only 5 psi more than std! The D8A system will take 22PSi comfortably.

Matt
jay@ffwd

29th Oct 03 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant see a dv is any good on a d-turbs, or the ones i have heard about arnt, recerc is far better.
Adam

29th Oct 03 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of a petrol engine when you come off the throttle the butterfly valve closes and the air has no-where to go exept through the dump valve. Withoput this the pressure between the turbo and throttle is gonna build up and therefore slow down the turbo.

On a Diesel there is no butterfly and the engine constantly sucks in air. This is why you can't fit a DV to a Diesel that will improve the cars performance.

That make sense or do you need a picture?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll