corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » KONI Suspension Kits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author KONI Suspension Kits
ffls

User status: Offline
   30th Sep 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, mates

I've a Corsa with Eibach springs and Koni Sport shocks (yellows).
The handling is brilliant but the ride is awful even with the shocks in the softest position.
My question is:
Does someone outhere fitted Whiteline springs with Koni Shocks (they are an Aussie company with kits for the Corsa)
They say that the ride quality is good but I need to be sure

New Poll